Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Little red Corvette
By John Hoyng

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have only had this vehicle for one month. Performance is excellent. Same for Bose audio. It seems to get ok mileage. No issues so far.

Better as time passes
By ccrvtt

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My first Corvette was a 1995 Coupe which I had for 7+ years. I bought it because I thought the targa top would be a good combination coupe/convertible. The cowl shake with the targa out was unacceptable. So I went for a convertible when I bought the 2007. It is remarkable how Corvettes just get better with every succeeding iteration. This convertible is quieter, stiffer, and smoother by far. When we picked up the '07 my wife remarked that she actually forgot she was riding in a Corvette. I bought the car with just over 34,000 miles on it. I've had no problems so far. I'm impressed with the ride, the acceleration, the brakes, the styling, etc. I still miss my '95, but the '07 is a quantum leap ahead. Corvettes are still a screaming bargain on the used car market.

Past my expectations
By Chet Gilbert

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned a 63 roadster and a 65 FI roadster corvette and my 2007 roadster has met and exceeded my expectations - explosive power and refined handling.

Faster than a scalded cheetah
By G. Travis

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

They should know serious driving skills or they gonna get slapped around.

68 Vett When we got married 07 Vett 40 yrs later
By Anthony

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Buy a Battery Tender , GM Should have had one on the car , The Key fob is kind of funky , Garage door openers , Cell Phones , Sent in to the Twilight Zone , Other than that Its a Great Car , I am 6ft 3 , a lot of leg room , 68 vette was 1/4 mile fast ,07 is fast and quick as Far as You want to GO !