Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews

$22,499

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

68 Vett When we got married 07 Vett 40 yrs later

Anthony, 08/10/2015
2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Buy a Battery Tender , GM Should have had one on the car , The Key fob is kind of funky , Garage door openers , Cell Phones , Sent in to the Twilight Zone , Other than that Its a Great Car , I am 6ft 3 , a lot of leg room , 68 vette was 1/4 mile fast ,07 is fast and quick as Far as You want to GO !

Better as time passes

ccrvtt, 06/20/2017
2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Edmunds requested an update on my review of my 2007 Corvette convertible. I've owned it for over 4 years now and have driven approximately 16,000 miles. It currently has about 54,000 on the clock. The Michelin run-flat tires have been replaced with Continental extreme sports for a noise reduction and improved ride. The stopped clock issue was resolved with a software fix available for free on the internet (I was able to fix my neighbor’s C6 as well). The Good: It still looks good, it's fast if you want fast and smooth if you want smooth; the finish and interior are holding up nicely; there is nothing to compare with driving a convertible; my wife still likes it for date nights; the engine has not skipped a beat and gets good mileage. There is an ageist stigma attached to Corvettes that is both understandable and also a bit ridiculous. Granted the average age of a Corvette driver is 61. I have driven them for 12 years now but I wanted one ever since I was 9. Older guys like them for a lot of reasons other than trying to regain their lost youth. They look much better than any BMW and if some Bozo in a 4-door diesel pickup decides to roll coal in your face you can easily take him on the top end no matter how fancy he thinks his computer chip is. (Don’t tell my wife how I know this.) I hope to keep this car as long as I am able and would only replace it with a C7 convertible.

Vette Conv.

Jeff in Key West, 11/21/2006
2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

What a nice car overall! The build quality is on par with my wife's MB SLK. Interior could be a little nicer as there's too much plastic. I ordered the magnetic suspension which should be on all these. The satellite nav is a must as it adds a touch of luxury to an otherwise plain-jane dashboard. GM really needs to fix this on a $65K car.

07 Convertible

Dave L., 09/14/2008
2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Love the car. Wanted one since I was a kid. Montery Red gets loads of compliments. Not my everyday drive so everytime I get in it's special.

Little red Corvette

John Hoyng, 06/19/2018
2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have only had this vehicle for one month. Performance is excellent. Same for Bose audio. It seems to get ok mileage. No issues so far.