Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Consumer Reviews - 57 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

The Black Vette
By Brad

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My black ext, 2-tone red int 6-speed Vette has impressed me since the day I bought it. I'm trying to not get a speeding ticket within the first 1k miles. Fast! 0 - 60 in the blink of an eye. What other 400 hp V8 can get 28 mpg highway and 18 mpg city? This 07 Vette is handsdown a great car. Great ride and great handling with the Z51 package. A lot of nice options with the 3LT especially the HUD with a G meter. I receive compliments every where I go. Thanks to Chevy for a real American made sports car.

The whole car: looks, handling, everything!

None

Love it
By Kurt

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Great overall car. I was suprised that I could get over 20 miles a gallon on the interstate even while putting the pedal to the floor every once in a while, only runs about 1500 rpms going 90 miles per hour. Very responsive steering. Great stereo stock.

I can beat almost any car I pull up from a start or on the freeway which is suprising due to the fact that I live in scottsdale, az, there are a lot of people with fast cars here.

One great and fun car
By kd215

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Have had the Corvette a short time but can truly say it is one of the best cars I have owned. Very agile handling,power when you need it and very comfortable car. The ride is very smooth even though it is a sports car but it can handle the curves like it is on rails. If you want a sports car that can be used everyday this is the one or keep it as a weekend car. The fit and finish is very good. All gauges are at hand with no reaching. With the large back window and excellent mirrors visibility is very good. This car is a keeper.

Just about everything...styling, handling, comfort, and power when you need it. Fuel mileage is excellent for this type of car.

Really there isn't anything.

Looks and Feels Like a Million Bucks
By 3LT Black/Black

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

When I drove this car into work for the first time, my collegues thought I had won the lottery or sold a kidney. Most people thought this car should have costed well over $100k when I paid less than $50k for a fully loaded variety. The fact that it stands out more, and severly outperforms a BMW Z4, Mercedes- Benz SLK320 and Porsche Boxter and costs the same (or even a little less) is astonishing. This car is absolutly gorgeous and I can't imagine why anyone else would possibly buy any other sports car in the $50k price range. There is nothing that car doesn't have that a $200,000 Ferrari does have. Car feels/looks incredible and the 5 year warranty gives me great peace of mind.

400 horses in a car that cuts through the air with less drag than an F22 Raptor. Heads up display with G-meter is very impressive and usefull. Navigation works excellent, except the voice command feature, Bose surround sound provides great quality sound for a stock system.

No iPod integration in the '07. For future, integrate iPod to display songs/playlists on Nav Screen using digitial connection (not analog). Nav should have real-time traffic. Improve voice command accuracy. Passenger seatbelt flaps in the wind when top is down. Vinyl interior blemishes easily

Great Car
By toydriver

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've wanted a Vette since I first saw the '63 StingRay. Purchased my first; a C6 VictoryRed/Black coupe with auto6sp paddle shift, to replace a Honda S2000 convertible. The t-top was a wise choice for me, allowing the convertible experience while still allowing a quiet coupe ride and practical storage under the hatch. The 400 hp engine and 6sp paddle tranny gives plenty of power and sporty driving experience. It doesn't corner like a smaller roadster, but is a much better all around vehicle. Can store plenty of golf equipment and weekend luggage in the back, even with the t- top stowed. I find the stereo, a/c, basic seats and basic suspension to provide a very comfortable experience.

Great value for a performance car. T- top. Glass hatch/coupe looks like a C2 StingRay. Awesome engine power. Quad exhaust look. Cold a/c with top off.

Steering a bit too stiff and heavy at highway speed. Don't like the idea of run-flats at $300-$400 per tire. Instead make room for a donut spare allowing less expensive tire options.