Used 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 103 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

I Own One
By fredolivo

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The first time I drove my ZO6 Corvette i could not get over the extreme acceleration, braking and handling the ZO6 produces. The comfort and beauty of this precision machine is definetely and finally considered in my book a super sports car. Way to go Chevy!

My favorite feature is that they finally got rid of the flip headlights. The new headlights give it a sleaker and an impressive front end look. Also love the fender flares given it a European look. Outstanding Chevy engineers!

My only suggestion is a scoop on the hood to improve cooling, air intake and of course the scoop will give it a bit more " I mean business" appearance.

The ulitmate sports car
By Termac

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car will make you believe in American sports cars. As you get on to the highway shifting into second the back slips just a little and you look down doing seventy-five, and the sheer adrenaline cause your to fling it into third and push the hammer all the way down. Next thing you know your in sixth gear and didn't realize it. Seriously though the handling on this car is unreal add that with the huge powerplant and 400 hundred horsepower. I have driven a Z06, Viper SRT10, and a Masserati gransport - this car is only beaten by the Z06. If you have the extra 20K get the Z06 but if not this is an unreal mid-life crisis.

The space (I am 6 foot 250 pounds and it fits me like a glove), the gearbox and shifter, the navagation, t-top, the styling, handling, the pop-up display on the dash.

None.

Awesome Machine!
By vette_man

2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The new Corvette Z06 is the fastest car I have ever driven. Its heart stopping acceleration is astonishing! I found that the 6 speed gear box feel like it belongs in a truck. The clutch is also very hard to push and you will get a sore leg after awhile. Otherwise...I loveit! The exhaust sounds like the good old American muscle that I have been used to. Awesome brakes, handling is great, and most of all, great engine! The car turns heads because of its awsome design. My car is victory red. Red looks the best on this car. Fun car to drive. There is no car on the road that even think of racing you and your car, you look at them and laugh. The best thing is...power!

505 HP engine. OnStar. Nicer rims. Bigger brakes compared to the normal coupe. Nice stereo

Get rid of the leaf suspension at the rear

Pleases all your senses
By StephanP

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked up the 3LT with Z51 performance. This car is a pride and joy to own. Great curves, aggressive appeal and is a real head turner. Putting the pedal to the floor provides a thrill of excitement and gets the heart racing. Traded in an 06 350Z Roadster with a few after market performance parts and, without a doubt, the Vette blows it away in avery aspect of power, ride, handling, looks and technology. Not even sure why I bought the Z in the first place. Took a beating on the trade but well worth it.

Looks, horsepower, technology

Interior noise and decor

The Black Vette
By Brad

2007 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My black ext, 2-tone red int 6-speed Vette has impressed me since the day I bought it. I'm trying to not get a speeding ticket within the first 1k miles. Fast! 0 - 60 in the blink of an eye. What other 400 hp V8 can get 28 mpg highway and 18 mpg city? This 07 Vette is handsdown a great car. Great ride and great handling with the Z51 package. A lot of nice options with the 3LT especially the HUD with a G meter. I receive compliments every where I go. Thanks to Chevy for a real American made sports car.

The whole car: looks, handling, everything!

None