Used 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

VELOCITY Y
By CHRISTOPHER

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Corvettes are great. In my oppinion I think a C6 for the $ is where to invest. My yellow one is particularly nice look. Especially with all its extra yellow :)

always wanted a Vette
By Jomar3

Fun to drive!

Only 1 Regret...
By Joey G

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

can't afford the ZR1... yet. i've had the car for over 3 years and approaching 50K miles and aside from the noisy roof, clutch pack replacement for the "diff," leaking water pump and dead battery - all taken care of during the warranty period - this car is solid as a rock! It's my DD - still enjoy driving it as well as looking at it in the garage.

Z51 package, 6sp. 2LT... Nothing bothers me about this car. For the money, i got exactly what i expected: fast unadulterated FUN.

Just One: never discontinue this model.

My honest opinion of this car
By nomorefords

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for 4 months now and I'm very happy with this car.The power of the LS2 brings tears to my eyes.A definite eye catcher on the roads.Has many options that other performance cars just don't have.I have the fully loaded LT3 pkg w/select ride 6spd paddleshift.With the select ride switched between tour/sport it really doesn't fell any different.The heated seats are never used because the climate controls work so good.The bose system sounds so good and I'm very happy with the center control lay out. If I were to purchase another corvette I would get a 6spd manual transmission,opt out of the select ride and heated seats.

The telescopic steering,heads up display,stereo,6 way power seats,removable roof.The power!!!

I would like a more throaty exhaust sound at idle.Other than that its an amazing car.

sexy vette
By Kathy

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My vette is sexy but I do believe it is not worth the asking price if you were to buy it new. I am having issues with the rubber molding and some electrical. If you buy a 2006 vette today (summer 2009) you will get a good deal on a pretty darn sexy car! It is fast enough to get out of anyones way because other cars do not see you very well. I did spin out one night turning on a left arrow to fast, ended up facing the same way I just came from! That was a little scary and could have been the end for the vette but the traffic was minor, I am sure I gave then a show! My back window is tinted which makes it look really nice with the tinted roof glass but the visual is not great.

The looks...need I say more? Any Corvette owner will tell you, this car is hard to beat! It is a looker! Dude magnet, in my case!

better molding, smoother ride, better sound system, lower the price of replacement parts and maintenance, it is pretty expensive to keep this care running perfect.