Used 2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews - 173 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (173 reviews )

Love it even more than my 1st one!
By Jim

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

It's a Vette. That is all you need to know.

Great car
By Dave Eaton

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Not good for the winter, but spring, summer and fall...fun to drive, great fuel mileage-25 mpg. Been very reliable.

My luv
By Robert Btoback

Almost super car!
By 12gabear

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I bought a 2005 Z51 model last year with low miles and love it. Upgraded interior from the C5. Some people complain about the seats, but fits my fat love handles good!! LOL Ok these cars are made to rip around a track, with different traction controls to learn. You'll really never push the limits of the LS2 on the street. It's insane fast!!It frightens me sometimes still, and I've owned lots of fast cars. The Handling is very smooth as a BMW but bumps are a little stiffer. What can you expect when Z51 has stiffer suspension for track. But it's not bad at all. The Z51's lower 1rst to 3rd gears is very noticeable. When the car puts your head to the seat without even trying! Awesome car Period!

The heads up display, Bose speakers

The heater vents inside pop out sometimes, and the 1rst-4rth shift feature. But it does save us on paying gas gussler tax!

Smuuuuve
By SMUUUUVE

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Been desiring to own this car since my teen years. Was suppose to be my 50th B'day present, I could not wait another 2 years. I have owned many cars/sport cars, this car is the cream of the crop. I find reasons to drive it. Much fun to drive! I knew that I wanted to own this car, but I did not want to purchase it brand new. This '05 C6 is a very fine car, very happy with my decision. I think my wife enjoys being on the passenger side just as much as I enjoy driving. Its been well worth the wait.

Are you kidding- the neck snapping, seat plastering 400 horses, every man's dream!

some minor improvements on the interior.