Used 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (32 reviews )

I love this car!
By Juan

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first time owning a Corvette. It's everything I thought it would be. It's fast and handles really nice. I love the feel of the road coming thru the steering wheel.

Corvette owner RPC
By russell cole

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I traded a 1991 converble for my 2001 Corvette. The z06 was the fastest car that I have ever owned. However, the ride was not comfortable as expected and the rear wheels or road nose was very loud when driving on the freeway. The acceleration was amazing. The Corvette is a fun car to drive.

The sport car stying and horsepower. The way the car is built. And the retractable headlights.

More horsepower, smoother ride when taking cross country trips.

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
By smfcpacfp

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car new, and it has been the most trouble free car that I have ever owned. I had to replace one sensor in the 46,000 miles that I have owned it. It is also extremely comfortable on long trips. My wife and I recently took it on a 4,600 mile, 3 week trip and as always, extremely reliable. It also had adequate trunk space. I couldn't possibly ask for a more relaible car.

It is a joy to drive, plenty of passing power and good looks.

None

MY Z06
By dcd58

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This car is fantastic! Minor problem with leaking windshield when purchased, now fixed. What a car to drive. Worked on engine, now puts out 427hp with 362 coming out rear! Love this car

Everything

None, none at all

2001 Z06
By Dano

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second Corvette. It was purchased used, I'm the 2nd owner. This is an amazing car, the performance and handling are outstanding. I've added a hurst shifter Stinger air intake and B&B exhaust. Now its even more fun. The mileage is amazing as long as you can keep your foot out of it. It is a head turner, looks blazing fast just sitting.

The performance, LS6 engine is a powerhouse. Rides very well for a sports car.

If you have the Z06 or any other 6speed vette. Put in the hurst shifter, huge improvment. On another note the radio is a little on the weak side. But the exhaust note from the B&Bs is much better sounding.