Used 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

6th Corvette -1999 C-5 Coupe

Cynthia B. Baine, 02/25/2015
2dr Coupe

Purchased in December 2014 with 18,893 original miles, all numbers matching, all options, automatic, and Magnetic Red. With the exception of a 1967 427/435 owned years ago, this is the fastest factory stock Corvette ever made. Comfortable, fun to drive, excellent design mechanically and interior, great Bose sound system, and generally the car that makes people stop and go, man I need one of those beauties.

Amazing Performance for the Money

zr77, 04/05/2013
2dr Hardtop Coupe

I've had my 1999 corvette for approx 1 year. I purchased it from the original owner who used it mainly as a show car and it had 90K miles. Almost completely stock with the exception of an exhaust. I LOVE driving this car. Great exhaust note, handles very well, acceleration is smooth. You can drive it easy or like a mad man. I've started to track my C5 and grow more and more amazed with it every day. I can drive it to client meetings, getting 32-33mpg on the highway to flogging it at a race track (road racing) for a 3 day weekend and it keeps asking for more. Parts are cheap and plentiful. Only complaint overall interior design. GM cheaped out with the interior but the LS1 makes up for that.

Cherry runs like new. easily a steal

vestedvette, 01/28/2013
2dr Hardtop Coupe

I traded a much more expensive 2012 car to get the Vette I always wanted. Can't believe I found a 14 year old car with only 60k in mileage. Its not even broken in yet.still handles like every vette if not better than all pre - 2000s I'm having a blast. Instant Classic. .. love it

Hooked for life

Zooooom, 12/23/2006
2dr Coupe

Always wanted a Vette, finally got to the point "What am I waiting for?" Considering the cost this car is unbelievable. Great gas mileage is an added bonus 32+ MPG on highway trips. Who would have thought a car with this level of performance barely missed being a low emissions vehicle? It is absolutely exhilarating to drive, looks great, and is surprising comfortable. After test driving a numer of Vette's, C4 to C5 was a huge improvement, C5 to C6 subtle - so C5 was the way to go. Even insurance isn't bad.

Awesome

Dan arcotta, 12/06/2015
2dr Hardtop Coupe

Drive it! You'll Love driving again!

12345...9