Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

A blast to drive
By themurph

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle recently and don't know. I have waited so long to get a Corvette. It is fun to drive and the fuel economy is not bad. A great V- 8 sound with good low end torque and plenty of horsepwer to scream top end.

Performance, style, and sound (V-8)

Better remote entry

'95 Artic White LT1 A4
By Darel

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

After purchasing the car I believe I paid about $1000 too much. However I'm happy with the purchase and think overall it's a great car to have in the garage.

Clam shell hood. LT1 300HP

Interior trim cracks easily. Rubber coated interior trim pieces wear quickly. If possible replace as much as possible with leather covered pieces.

Fell in love with it again
By Keith S

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Was actually looking to buy a '97 or later used Corvette but when accidently came across the ad and pictures of the car. Then it came back to me how much I was impressed by the look of the later C4s when I saw them. And at first I thought "no way I'm a 'Torch Red' kind of guy, but the more I thought about it, hey, why not -ts a Vette! I love the look, size feel and reactions to this car. Yes it is impossible to get in and out of and yes it is loud, but hey it is a sports car!

The way it looks, the looks it gets. Handles good on a smooth surface road and feels just right sitting in it.

Could have been structurally better built and attention to wind and water leaks into the cabin. But again, its a "Vette". If you always wanted one, get it. You've probably earned it.

Welcome to the World of Corvette Owners
By he2

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought this car about 3 weeks ago sight unseen. It had 60K miles on it. I drove the car back from the pickup point. When I got it home I noticed about an inch of mold all over the passengers side due to a water leak. I replaced all the carpet and seats $2200. Then the car would not start. Tune up for $1500 and the Brakes were shot $1800. I still have a few interior pieces to replace. Now the car is fun to drive. The Looks are great. Need to replace the complete weather stripping on the car.

Power.

Quality of the weather stripping has much to be desired.

1995 Corvette
By 1995 CORVETTE

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I love this vehicle. I was a little bit hesitant at first to purchase this vehicle because of all the stories, "I wouldn't want to pay the repair bill!" ect... It has not givin me a problem yet. I've put 96,000 miles on it and all I've ever done was change oil and basic tune-ups. You will love this car!!

This vehicle is just plain and simple fun to drive. I love the power that it produces and the head-turns. It's a nice feeling knowing that you can beat the majority of the competition.

I really don't have any. Corvettes over the years have evolved on their own.