Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Ramjet
By Ramjet

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

It is a solid car for the money and clean corvettes can still be found because there are a lot out there

Finally got my first Vette...
By Mike Mayzak

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Like so may I waited too long to get my first vette... DON'T WAIT. If you have to get an older one, find the lowest mileage one you can find. C4's typically have electrical issues, don't let that scare you. If things work that's all that matters. The 1995 is the last of the OBD1 LT1's... it's bullet proof, so measure your find by it's ride quality. Which will be OK, tires are pricy but it's a vette. I LOVE MY VETTE! 300HP is PLENTY with this torque curve and weight. Great American Muscle...

Fun Car
By troy arave

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Always wanted a Corvette and now we have one. Way fun car to drive. As with any older car it needed a few maintenance items but I like working on cars anyway. Love the car.

Where do I start??
By Charlie

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I thought owning a Corvette was out of my reach...but found one that I could afford. Blue-green, 86,000 miles, clean, and powerful. My buddy keeps asking me when we can remove the top, take off our shirts, and make a road trip.

seat of the pants
By sc2222

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

The most dependable ..harsh.. trouble free.. powerful..needy..give me ..take me. solid and firm ...41"high low to the ground ..driven by your limits and short of this chassis expectations...auto you will ever try to drive. eats 911's for lunch ...on mine, 104000 miles the last of the original smallblocks. no on knows the limits of this LT1 longevity.