Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Corvette for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

Possible Viper Killer

norules119, 06/29/2002
1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I love this corvette. I have had a 1980 and a 1973 and those were nice but no comparison to this car. I put a set of chrome Z06 wheels on it and it makes the car look 100% better. i have done a few alterations to push about 330hp. I am thinking about putting a lingenfelter supercharger on it. If i do that i could be pushing out 450+ hp. Now that would be a VIPER KILER!

5 out of 5 stars

Dream car!

DempseyG, 03/14/2010
1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

This is my second Vette. The first was an 82 Collector Edition. It was a good car and a lot of fun but had major problems. This car Easily gets 30mpg On the highway if I use "cruise". The car was sold new in Germany to a military person and shipped back here in '97. It's in great shape uses NO fluids of any type and ahs had to have no repairs since I bought it. Red w/black int. it's a real eye catcher and a lot of fun that costs me near nothing! I would only trade it for a newer one. I'm totally sold on Corvettes! Dollar for dollar, the best sports car in the world!

4.5 out of 5 stars

Real Sportscar

92LT1, 08/16/2002
1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

When I got this car I could have bought a new C5 Corvette (97+), but I think this car is more of a traditional sportscar. It doesn't ride quite as nice as the C5, and it doesn't have some of the comfort features, but it does really make you feel like you are a part of the car. You don't just sit down in the car, you strap it on. Plus with a few minor modifications, my car is just as fast as the newer Vettes, and it cost a whole lot less. Finally, for some reason I just like the exterior styling of this car better than the newer ones. The C5s have a rather large rear end, where this car is perfectly proportioned.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Love it!

92Shawnster, 08/27/2002
1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought the '92 with 92000 miles on the clock and after a year of flat out fun, have about 101000 miles and as many smiles! The true American Sports Car is alive and well!!

4 out of 5 stars

Old gal still has some moves left

Steve Goudreau, 09/12/2018
1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

What can I say, it's a 1992 Corvette. It's fast enough for me, cool enough for me, and cool enough to give her a name. She's got plastic creak and a broken speaker but other than that she boogies. She's hard to get in and out of and there is no, I repeat, no foot room. But she's plenty fast, handles great and looks awesome. I've always wanted a second generation C4, especially after owning a 86. Good car, great for the price and performance.

3 out of 5 stars