Used 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

dissatisfied chevy customer
By mike kals

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab Z71 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

if you need a small truck buy a tacoma Toyota better value vehicle, this truck is build poorly with chip materials 22000 miles the front seat, the driver door, and front tires failing apart and the dealer is tells me it's normal wear and tear.i love my 1500 ram 41000 miles no problem.

Power door locks with no Keyless Entry
By Ric - Where's my Key

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a 2016 colorado base model truck for work from MARK CHRISTPHER CHEVROLET in Ontario CA. Were talking 4 cyl. with a 6 speed manual and was impressed to find out that it came with power windows, A/C, power driver seat, back up camera, hill assist and of course Power door locks. the deal was done,. they pulled up my new truck in front, boy it looked, washed and Armor-all goodyear tires. I got the keys and climbed in. Realizing then that there were not RKE fobs for the door locks. I asked about them and was told on this model of truck they wernt avaible. WOW-- my bad for not asking first. Took the truck in for its first service and the service adviser ask how i liked my truck and my reply was just like stated above. She informed my that all i needed to do was have the dealer program the truck (about $165.00) and purchase the fobs from parts. COOL lets do it. Came to pick my truck up and was told that this model does not come with the receiver needed for the RKE. I'm dumb founded- first why youdnt they let me no that there is no remotes, why would they tell me its programing and finaly now its missing a receiver. Notr sure what to believe

wreck waiting to happen
By bert

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

the trucks have a problem. my truck, without warning, a 2016 Colorado 4 cyclinder rpms raise to 2200 rpm as you stop. to keep it from surging forward and hitting someone you have to put it in neutral and then the rpms run up to 3000rpms. once it went to 4000 rpms. dealer hasn't got a clue, said it possibly could be part of the hill assist and if it's that then there's nothing they can do. took it two times to the dealer. Now you're coming to a stop and you don't know when it's going to do it. I have to keep my hand on the shifter to push it in neutral before I hit someone in a crosswalk or hit a car stopped in front of me.

Best truck I've ever owned!!
By Kris

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab Z71 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This truck does everything I want it to do and more! This truck gets me up a mountain to go hunting on the weekend and is a smooth ride throughout the work week. I feel like I got a lot of features and functionality for the price. Technology on the inside is great. Styling on the outside turnes heads. The v6 has plenty of acceleration and power. I have owned 2 tocomas, but this new colorado is the best truck I've ever had.

Florida based 2016 Colorado
By Greg

2016 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased the extended cab Colorado in September 2016, I am very happy with this truck. I have owned Chevrolet 1500's, GMC 2500 HD's, Ford F150, Chevrolet Blazers, this is just as good if not better. The Colorado is driven daily, ride is good, , mileage is good, style is great. Well worth the price.