7 of 20 people found this review helpful
Don't Buy Chevy Colorado
By chvycolor05 on
Vehicle2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Extended Cab Z85 Fleet Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)
ReviewI drive a 2005 Colorado and very, very sorry I purchased it.
Here is the laundry list of problems with my truck, and all have resorted to one thing---money straight out of my pocket into a pit:
1. I am on my 3rd blower fan
2. The ABS light came on and cost hundreds of dollars to fix
3. Fuel cap light on (over $700 to fix)
4. Replaced ignition switch when truck could not drive over ~40mph.
5. Transmission has an extremely difficult time shifting out of 1st gear
6. There is a terrible musty smell during the summer when the AC is used.
I have read to fix costs hundreds of dollars
Overall disappointed and won't buy (or advise anyone) to purchase of this truck or other Chevy/GM product
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.