Used 2005 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Colorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Works fine for me

Bradley Boersema, 03/28/2008
4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my pickup for 2 years now, and I have only had to take it in once for a fuel sensor. Other than that I have had no problems with it. It's a great little commuter and play truck. I have even added several of my own feaures that was so easy to instal on this particular model (C B radio and anntennas, touch screen DVD/radio, side running lights, cold air intake). I love this truck and so does every one else in the neighborhood.

2005 Colorado

Brad Wilson, 04/08/2008
4dr Extended Cab Z85 LS 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle's performance is much less than I expected. Gas mileage is nothing to brag about. The four wheel drive buttons are poorly designed in there location. The engine noise is terrible. And because of being unable to keep the front end lined-up, your tires only last around 15,000 miles. I will never again purchase a small Chevy pickup.

Great Small Truck

Chevy/Isuzu Whatever, 04/11/2008
4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS 4WD SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

I leased this truck over a full size truck for the cost, better mileage and added space in the garage. It was a great choice as it has met every task given with a far less expense of the full size trucks. I have pulled trailers, hauled materials and even been off road a few times all the while satisfied with the purchase. Given gas prices I love being able to drive a truck and getting 18 mpg in the city. I wished I would have purshased the truck instead of leasing it. I definitely would have kept it.

Great and practical truck fro the money.

Jehp, 04/07/2018
2dr Regular Cab ZQ8 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love this truck, I had S-10 and Silverados before, S-10 too weak and Silverado too much for my needs. I bought this truck with over 20K miles on it now it has 163K miles. Never a mayor problem with it, has never been abused even when it is my winter vehicle in Michigan were snow and ice are tough on cars, this truck has no rust. The ride is a bit noisy, there is good amount of space in the cabin to be a single cab, the 3.5L five inline engine gives you plenty of power, this truck is fast. My truck is 2wd but with ABS, traction control, and snow tires, I never miss a 4wd vehicle. Great truck.