The 2017 Chevrolet City Express is a relatively compact, bare-bones cargo van that's affordably priced, economical to run and easy to maneuver. If you don't need the capacity of a full-size work van or a powerful engine, the City Express could be just the vehicle you've been seeking for your business or personal needs.
- More maneuverable than bigger, standard-size cargo vans
- Fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine
- Low entry price.
- Slow acceleration from the single engine option
- Less cargo space than some rivals
- No telescoping steering wheel available
- Seat cushions are on the stiff side.