Skip to main content

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

I'd buy another one right now.

Chuck Hays, 08/13/2015
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I needed a cheap car to get to work in, found this one for sale nearby. Paid 1800 for it with 228k on it. It was fairly clean and drove well. I have had to do a few things to it to keep everything operational, but I am a mechanic, so no biggie. I drive like I stole it, change the oil regularly and it just turned 309 k. Good value for the money.

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

4.5 out of 5 stars

Great Car!

brantm21, 01/12/2011
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car new in 2001. Great, Great car. It is one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever drove. It now has 145,000 miles on it, and still strong. The good: They dont make great cars like this anymore; Drives and rides great; Great fuel economy 33HW 29C; The Bad: Cheap Interior; Bad for ball joints, but easy fix; Other than that fantastic car and very reliable. I use this car for everything. Long trips, back and forth to work, grocery getter. If you looking for something cheap and fun this is the car for you.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Love it

BBgmu, 08/02/2002
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Cav, and I dont care what the ratings say, this car is so dependable and sporty!!

4 out of 5 stars

Good Car For Teen

631rob1991, 03/07/2011
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had the Z24 model which had good power. For it's price it was great. Interior os too small with very little space in the back seat and trunk. If you're over 6'2" no way to drive as the roof is very low. Stylish.

Reliable & sporty 2001 Z24

Dano, 10/22/2009
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased our 2001 Chev Z24 new & it doesn't owe us a thing. We replaced the plugs,tires & battery this year (2009)after 120,000 km.'s of all kinds of Canadian weather & road conditions. It has a rattle coming from the front tire area which I suspect it's a bad strut. All in all not bad performance for a car creeping up on 10 years old. It is a 5-spd. & is fun too drive with plenty of "omf" when you need it. One of our better large purchases in our lives. I would recommend it.

12345...12