Used 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible Consumer Reviews

$884 - $2,045

Used Cavalier for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Chevy Z24 Convertible

Marcella Carothers, 04/19/2006

I purchased this car new. It has always been very reliable. It is a sharp looking car with white striping and tinted windows. It is a lot of fun to drive and I always have envious compliments wherever I go. I have had several new cars in my life and this is the one I liked the most.

So what if it aint a 'Vette?

John W, 05/19/2003

This is a fun little car to drive and own. It isn't refined like a Jaguar. It isn't a performance car like a Corvette. For the money, it makes no pretense about what it is; simply an enjoyable ride about town with the top down. Besides, if you want all those fancy features, open your wallet up a bit more and quit whining.

Great little car!

Cheryl, 05/20/2008

I have owned this car for 2 years (bought used) and have had no major problems. It handles very well even in the snow, and has a ton of spunk. The gas mileage is unbelievable, I get 28/city, 35hwy! Super fun to drive, nice tight steering and lots of acceleration, great sound system and convertible is perfect in the summer!

Great little car

Roger sharp, 08/24/2015
Z24 2dr Convertible

I purchased this cavalier convertible 6 months ago They rod bearing went out 2 months ago every body told me to replace them engine 2.4 oh dual cam But being a stubborn old man (80 years )old can do that myself it is then most complicated car I have ever worked on

My favorite car ... Ever

Claudia Trainer, 06/23/2017
Z24 2dr Convertible

Lots of fun to drive, a head-Turner. Roomy, hands-free opening trunk. Kids don't like back seat (got rid of kids).