2020 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

$25,000

Save as much as $7,141
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

A sportscar wrapped in muscle car clothes

FahrOut, 01/21/2020
1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

A quick note before I begin, I have the 1SS 1LE trim level Camaro, which is not available on the dropdown menu to set up a customer review. I have driven a pretty broad variety of sportscars in Europe and now in the U.S. The car I traded in for this Camaro is a 2008 Corvette base which had pretty extensive suspension modifications which I raced in autocross and track events across Western Europe. And even with the heavy modifications to the Corvette, the 1LE Camaro is decisively better. It corners harder, feels crisper and communicates to the driver better than my old Corvette, and in fact better than just about anything I have ever driven. The powerplant is great, but has a minor problem with electronic throttle lag. It feels as if the power comes on just a little behind the throttle input. My old LS3 never had this issue, with immediate power delivery on throttle input. Its not really annoying, but until I got used to it, I revved a bit high when throttle blipping to begin driving in first gear. The engine otherwise is fantastic, with great torque across a wide RPM band. Visibility is really as poor as the professional reviewer noted, and could have been a far less major inconvenience with technological aids which are becoming standard across a wide band of the new car market. Why this defect was not amended as part of the design process is beyond me. Still, with vigilance and practice, this problem can be minimized. Nonetheless, I deducted one star for this issue. Overall, I am immensely satisfied with this car, minor quibbles aside. The world class handling this car is capable of pays for all.

Camaro Crazy!

Sailor Xero, 12/13/2019
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Got this Camaro back in August, when I saw one driving down the road one day so, I went to the Chevrolet Dealership. After 10 minutes of test driving it, I have to say it was love at first site! Payed top dollar and now in December it has 5,129 Miles and I’ve had no issues what so ever! Drives like none other and powerful like none other. I would recommend this especially in the 2SS trim like I got if you want a Camaro (The ZL1 I mean is good but too much for the amount I’d like to pay). Like the title “Camaro Crazy!”.

2020 Camaro LT1 is a beast!

Paul, 10/12/2020
LT1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought a 2020 Camaro LT1 in Riverside Blue with the 10 speed automatic and dual mode exhaust. It sounds amazing, it is comfortable and very fast. The car shifts so fast with the automatic, and the V8 LT1 engine has a massive torque delivery. I don’t understand why people complain about the “blind spots.” Doesn’t bother me at all. For $35,000, it’s a great deal people.

Ad
Build Your Camaro
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 8 Trims
  • $46,545starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Racy little thing

Unknown, 05/15/2020
1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Nice car, Exhaust sounds strange on acceleration.

A great deal of car for the money...

R. Williams, 11/21/2020
2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Yes. Visibility is an issue. If you are a vigilant driver, it can be overcome. That being said, this car is amazingly fun to drive! I had a '94 Z-28 that I loved dearly, but parted with after 9 years of driving joy. I test drove a used 2020 and was smitten again. I had my dealer locate a 2020 Garnet Red Tintcoat 2SS model and grabbed it. Love at first sight. After driving it off and doing away with the break in miles, I am really enjoying this car. The interior and sound system are leaps and bounds away from my '94. No more need for aftermarket audio. The leather seats and conveniences are on the level of much more expensive cars. But oh, when you step on that accelerator pedal. Grin inducing fun on a major level! The thing grips and corners like it's on rails and will absolutely fly. On top of all that, it's very pretty to look at too....