Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Camaro for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

A sportscar wrapped in muscle car clothes

FahrOut, 01/21/2020
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

A quick note before I begin, I have the 1SS 1LE trim level Camaro, which is not available on the dropdown menu to set up a customer review. I have driven a pretty broad variety of sportscars in Europe and now in the U.S. The car I traded in for this Camaro is a 2008 Corvette base which had pretty extensive suspension modifications which I raced in autocross and track events across Western Europe. And even with the heavy modifications to the Corvette, the 1LE Camaro is decisively better. It corners harder, feels crisper and communicates to the driver better than my old Corvette, and in fact better than just about anything I have ever driven. The powerplant is great, but has a minor problem with electronic throttle lag. It feels as if the power comes on just a little behind the throttle input. My old LS3 never had this issue, with immediate power delivery on throttle input. Its not really annoying, but until I got used to it, I revved a bit high when throttle blipping to begin driving in first gear. The engine otherwise is fantastic, with great torque across a wide RPM band. Visibility is really as poor as the professional reviewer noted, and could have been a far less major inconvenience with technological aids which are becoming standard across a wide band of the new car market. Why this defect was not amended as part of the design process is beyond me. Still, with vigilance and practice, this problem can be minimized. Nonetheless, I deducted one star for this issue. Overall, I am immensely satisfied with this car, minor quibbles aside. The world class handling this car is capable of pays for all.

Also Consider
12 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

Camaro Crazy!

Sailor Xero, 12/13/2019
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Got this Camaro back in August, when I saw one driving down the road one day so, I went to the Chevrolet Dealership. After 10 minutes of test driving it, I have to say it was love at first site! Payed top dollar and now in December it has 5,129 Miles and I’ve had no issues what so ever! Drives like none other and powerful like none other. I would recommend this especially in the 2SS trim like I got if you want a Camaro (The ZL1 I mean is good but too much for the amount I’d like to pay). Like the title “Camaro Crazy!”.

5 out of 5 stars

2020 Camaro LT1 is a beast!

Paul, 10/12/2020
2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just bought a 2020 Camaro LT1 in Riverside Blue with the 10 speed automatic and dual mode exhaust. It sounds amazing, it is comfortable and very fast. The car shifts so fast with the automatic, and the V8 LT1 engine has a massive torque delivery. I don’t understand why people complain about the “blind spots.” Doesn’t bother me at all. For $35,000, it’s a great deal people.

Love my 2020 SS!

Joel B, 11/15/2020
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I get compliments like crazy on my Garnet Red Tint coat. I got the black package with the black spoiler and mirror caps, along with the carbon fiber painted wheels. It handles like a much more expensive sports car (think 911) and the frame is tight and rattle free with over 8k on it. The 10 speed auto is lighting fast, I never use the paddle shifters and manual mode because it’s so competent. When you romp on it your pressed in your seat like your in a jet fighter. It’s an exhilarating and fun car you use as an everyday driver as well.

Fantastic Muscle Car

Chris, 08/04/2021
2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had a LT1 with the 10 speed for about 6 months and I love it. I did get the tech package, dual mode performance exhaust, and the Eagle F1 run flat tires. I have no problem with visibility, I'm not sure why there are so many negative comments about it. I will say this, if you are over 6 foot tall this probably isn't the car for you. As for road trips I have taken it on two 2000+ mile trips and was very comfortable and got better gas mileage than my Yaris. (Avg 35 mpg)