2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Fantastic automobile
By Larry Strick

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Given the incredible performance and German car quality ride and handling, the 6th generation Camaro SS is the car deal of the century.

Windshield & side windows fogging up
By Johnny Rivera

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

In humid and/or rainy weather conditions, my 2018 Chevy camaro 6cyl LT windshield & side windows fog up to the point where you are actually blind! I had the same issue with my 2016 Camaro which is why I traded it in. I have taken it in twice to be serviced with no fix! I have contacted GM & started a case file but so far no positive resolution. I’ve researched this problem on the internet & apparently it goes back as far as the 2015 Camaro from what I’ve read so far. You can read threads on Camaroid6 & There are also videos on YouTube that illustrate the problem. This is a definite safety issue!

Finally bought my dream car.
By Jorge

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I am loving every minute of this car. I was really surprised it was a 4-cylinder, but with the turbo it still has amazing acceleration, and it is great on gas. The handling and ride is great. The car is very comfortable (and I am a big guy). I definitely recommend this vehicle. Whether you want to cruise the highways or just drive to work everyday.

My favorite car ever
By anne

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I just love my new Camaro. The performance and handling is terrific. I really appreciate the differences in it depending on the mode selected. The engine also sounds great. It is a classic American muscle car but now handles as a performance sports car. I'm very glad I selected it.

50 Years of History
By sefrapa010@icloud.com

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It is a sports car. You definitely need the rear, side safety adder given the limited sight lines for the driver. It is low to the ground so getting in and out is tough for the senior crowd (me) but to drive it is to love it.