Used 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

On the road again
By Chuck

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LT 2dr Coupe w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The camaro is a great car. Good on gas with a great deal of performance. And the RS package is great as well. Wonderful Chev product...….It is truly a one of a kind when it comes of having it all. On the road again......

Sharp looking ride not so much
By SS owner

Drive it

Camaro 13 SS.
By Norman

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

A little hard to see traffic lights above you from the front windshield if your too close. Hard to see the ground around curves because of the long engine hood.

This Car is So very FUN to drive!
By One Bad Red 2013 SS Camaro

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe SS 2dr Coupe w/2SS (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This SS Camaro is an absolute blast to drive, in fact it's like blasting off in a rocket ship when you take off with the acceleration snapping your head back into the seats!! But is handles all that power so well, it will spin the rear wheels with ease, but will also recover with ease as well. The steering is so very responsive as well, it is tight as heck in a good way! It totally hugs the road in turns at almost any speeds you can throw at it! I am so impressed with the power and overall driveability of this Camaro SS that I would recommend it to everyone who thinks they can handle this monster of a ride !

LOVE a Camaro for its design! 2013 2LS COUPE
By Patw

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe w/2LS (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love this 2013 Silver Ice Metallic 3.6L V6 Camaro!!! Purchased in Sept 2012 Brand New! This is my third Camaro in my life, I'm now age 68. Cons are small back seat is for kids only, but it's a sports car. Rear side visibility is sketchy at times so you must be really careful. As I have aged these past four years I've had it, finding it harder to get in and out. Pros are I love everything else!!! PLENTY of pick up, rear wheel drive (the only thing my husband will let me drive is rear wheel drive) and I think there is plenty of trunk space. Everybody says WOW you have a nice Camaro!!! I made my Chevy dealer an out the door offer of $27,000 and they made it work!!! Was a great deal!!! Unfortunately, I need to sell it now ( I want a four door and something easier to get in and out of) but (Chevy has made it nearly impossible to get a rear wheel vehicle at a reasonable price) so I am looking at a new 2017 or 2018 Charger rear wheel drive and less expensive but still hot roddish and stylish. Never had one single problem with this car. Has 30,600 miles on it, low for four years old so I should be able to get $14,000 to $15,000 for it if I sell it myself. It's in excellent condition. Took it to CARMAX and they would give me $11,500 right now and said they were anxious to get it as it was in perfect condition. Uh, don't think so. But anyway, don't be afraid to buy one of these. I've had a ball with mine!!!!