Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

I love my Camaro!
By Marisol Gallego

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I am in love with my car and everything about it. If I could improve one thing about it would definitely make more space in back. Other than that I love my car!❤❤❤❤

Timing chain Horror
By John I

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

2010 Camaro with v6 check engine light on at 52000 miles diagnosed stretched timing chains. Cost to repair $2,800. GM recall on other models with same engine and problems extended to 10 years 120,000 miles. Camaro not included in recall. After 40 years of loyal GM ownership this is the last GM product I will ever buy. GM Ultimate FAIL....

Never Again Chevy!
By Sathya Srinivasan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Never again Chevy! I recently bought a 2010 v6 Camaro with the expectation that it was reliable and lots of fun but boy was I in for a ride! The car motor only had 48k miles. 2 months in and with 50k miles the timing chain started to stretch! We contacted the dealership to have it fixed and they referred us to Chevy corporate. Corporate promised to assist us the best they can but I can tell you it really much of an effort from their end. They blew us off saying that the car was out of warranty since it’s 2010 but this was complete [non-permissible content removed] considering the car only had 50k miles on it! I take it to a shop and they quote me well past $2k to fix it. Now the car is at 55k miles and the motor blew! It’s a brand new car practically and the motor blew! I came to chevy expecting quality and reliability but what I got in return was nothing but a lemon. Thanks Chevy! I’ll never get anything chevy again until you care about your customers!

Good
By MR.CLEMOS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Everything is good just bought it like 2 months ago selling it cause I need money.

3.6 v 6 timing chain
By John I

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

DO NOT BUY the 3.6 v 6 engine. This has a faulty design on the timing chains. Check engine light came on at 52,724 miles and coded P008 & P0017. Chevy dealer said needs timing chains, cost $3,000. GM has issued extended warranties for 10 years and 120,000 miles on other makes and models with the 3.6 v6 for timing chains. NOT ON THE CAMARO....They acknowledge a problem under their Customer Satisfaction Program 10287. The only problem is their Customer Satisfaction Program is of absolutely NO HELP if you own a Camaro. They want you to foot the whole bill. Google Camaro timing chain and read all the other complaints from other owners for the same problem. The car however looks great parked in my driveway. "Time for my wife to give me a ride in her Nissan to the flower shop so I can buy flowers to plant on my expensive Camaro planter living in the driveway."