Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 170 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Performance bargain
By Phil Hicks

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

The smart money buys an older garage queen with very low miles. I bought my 2010 with just 9500 miles from new at 7 years old for almost half the cost of a new one. Independent rear suspension with a big V8 is a winning combination. Handling in surprisingly good on the twisty roads. Visibility is poor on these cars but you can get used to it and it improve your spacial awareness. Car is comfortable on long journeys with a great sound system. Buy the 2SS if you can.

the perfect car for the right driver
By karla gray

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

make sure you want this car

Camaro lover for life
By Donald Deloach

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

First of all it’s a sports car so if you get the v8 don’t expect Prius gas mileage the interior design of the car I love I looked at the mustang and it was small inside also checked out the challenger but but was just plain Jane the camaro ss really won it for me the performance is great the car a ridiculously fast handles amazing it has four piston brembo brakes front and rear so no problem stopping you could bang 120 easy in third I love this car not to mention it’s a head turner Chevy didn’t go wrong when they reintroduced this vehicle I would highly recommend for older drivers no young heavy footed teens

Timing chain Horror
By John I

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

2010 Camaro with v6 check engine light on at 52000 miles diagnosed stretched timing chains. Cost to repair $2,800. GM recall on other models with same engine and problems extended to 10 years 120,000 miles. Camaro not included in recall. After 40 years of loyal GM ownership this is the last GM product I will ever buy. GM Ultimate FAIL....

Never Again Chevy!
By Sathya Srinivasan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Never again Chevy! I recently bought a 2010 v6 Camaro with the expectation that it was reliable and lots of fun but boy was I in for a ride! The car motor only had 48k miles. 2 months in and with 50k miles the timing chain started to stretch! We contacted the dealership to have it fixed and they referred us to Chevy corporate. Corporate promised to assist us the best they can but I can tell you it really much of an effort from their end. They blew us off saying that the car was out of warranty since it’s 2010 but this was complete [non-permissible content removed] considering the car only had 50k miles on it! I take it to a shop and they quote me well past $2k to fix it. Now the car is at 55k miles and the motor blew! It’s a brand new car practically and the motor blew! I came to chevy expecting quality and reliability but what I got in return was nothing but a lemon. Thanks Chevy! I’ll never get anything chevy again until you care about your customers!