Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Don't be bashful!
By Charles

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car absolutely rocks! A total homerun from GM! I can't even drive to the grocery store without getting at least 2-5 comments on how awesome of a car I'm driving and they're right! I'm very grateful and appreciative that I get to drive such a fantastic piece of craftsmanship and design as this.

The ride cannot be overstated. It's simply exceptional! It's just enough sportscar, just enough musclecar, and just enough pure smoothness to convince you this might be the most perfect car GM has ever made.

Don't make too many changes in the 2011 model, because this model year is awesome. I would suggest making more options available in the 1LT, and bringing in a mid-tier v8 - not everyone wants the biggest hammer GM owns vs a v6 choice. I would suggest fixing driver's side blind-spot.

I got a Red One :)
By JoeJoe

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my H3 in for this baby. I have the LT2 with the RS package. Automatic, with all the goodies. It's Victory Red with White Stripes. Love the Sound System, The paddle shifters, I sit low in the seats, I'm 5'6", but that's what makes it so awesome. I feel as though I'm in a race car. My favorite part of the interior is the ambient blue lighting on the doors. too bad they couldn't of continued it all through the dash. Everyone looks at my car. It is sooooo easy to speed in this and not know it. So I like the speed notification you can set up. To warn you when you exceed the speed you had put in mine is at 69. I did get the spare tire, don't feel comfortable driving around without it...

Looks,Sound System,Ambient Lighting,Handling,

Navigation System with back up camera,On the RS package should have choice of summer tires, or all season tires.. I live in Ohio, next fall I'll buy a snow tire package from Tire Rack, had a few scary moments driving in the snow. It's my only car,otherwise I would have it in a garage. Love the Car..

Embrace your blindspots!
By Staticgaard

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Can't believe that my son and I convinced my wife to go for the Camaro over the Buick Lacrosse. Lacrosse is an amazing sedan but... I really love this car so far. Smoother than a performance coupe should be, faster than a V6 has any business being. I had an 08 Mustang GT with a V8 and the Camaro is quicker and sips gas. Eliminate your blindspots and stop obsessing over them: Most drivers set their mirrors to see the side of their own car. Set your mirrors to eliminate blindspots. Sit in seat, lean head until almost touching driver window, set mirror now to just see side of your car. When you sit up straight, you have no blindspot. Then lean same distance to right,repeat for pass mirror

I chuckle at all the "blindspot" complaints. Just look at the car. It has to have short glass and big blind spots to look like it looks. Lots of cars with minimal blindspots if that is what you want. Love my blindspots and this is the easiest of fixes. See below for fix.

The only thing I would change so car is some of the interior plastics. No biggie but their could be a little more quality there.

What A Ride!
By Robbie

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Replaced my 2000 V6 5 speed manual Camaro with this sporty 2010 6 speed manual with increased horsepower. Love the feel, ride, looks and pricing on this beauty. I always knew this new model was coming and held out from getting a Mustang. It was well worth the wait. Well done GM.

Horsepower, manual transmission, design features, XM Radio, ONSTAR and competitive price.

Additional exterior and interior colors, interior release latch for gas cap door

No spare
By Larry Carpenter

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, rides, handles well, luv the looks everyone stares at it. Small windows make it difficult to park, would be difficult to get out of if doors won't open after accident. Issues with lack of spare tire, offered as 150.00 option if ordered. standard tire inflate kit, what happens if you have a hole in the tire? Dealer doesn't sell spare tire kit. can't find one anywhere. Tire mfg.won't warranty tire if sealant used. Most tire dealers won't fix tire if sealant has been used. Don't like the door lock/unlock feature location.

Sell spare tire & jack at dealers or make available at parts stores. This is going to become a big issue........