Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 164 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Paint chipping
By michael sackett

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sinse I purchased this 2010 camaro the paint is chipping away in front if the rear tires. I talked to a dealer about this and was told that they, meaning Chevrolet knows this was a problem and was not going to do anything about it. I called customer assistance and reported my problem. I was given a ref # and they would get back to me the next day. I must say my car is red with ground effects, now it's red with white spots down booth sides. I am embarrassed too show the car to anyone. thanks Chevrolet you let America down.

Michael R. Sackett

Best car on the road but more
By B

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car it is my dream car. Ever since I saw it in the previews for Transformers. Once I got my own it was amazing the looks you get the feel it gives you. I want to add to it but it s got everything so I wouldn't know where to start.I like the way it handle but I still haven't used the manual shifters on the steering wheel. My only problem is the handling on turns. But it may be my lead foot.

The interior lighting and the tires. The interior design and the exterior design.

bigger variety of accessories to help personalize each vehicle. Upgrades for the v6 engine. and standard splash guards on each vehicle to match exterior color.

American Muscle is Back!
By Joe

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Words can't express my passion for the redesigned retro 2010 Camaro. This car brings it all to the table when it comes to power, performance, comfort, and reliability. Chevy did a great job at a perfect time!

Accelerator.

Add a supercharge as an available option.

Don't ya wish you had a hot car like me
By MISS DIVA IN BLACK

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Ok, my husband finally bought me my car of my dreams. Trust me it lives up to my dreams. My Camaro is Black, RS model and it has plenty of pep as a 6 speed should. I get compliments from hot car, to sleek and sexy. It will perform, no problem with paint, or comfort-the seats mold to you, you just gotta get them set. Blind spots? My Malibu and Impala had more. Anyone thinking about this choice-hands down its a great car!!

Look, Performance, comfort, gas mileage isn't bad for the car, love my 6-spd

Will have to let you know, haven't found much wrong, just maybe more room in back seat footing area.

Paint chipping very easily
By Sunnygirl1122

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Wow, I love this car! We have never owned anything that is as wonderful as our Camaro. Unfortunately, the paint is not a great quality. We have more chips on this car then we do on the 2005 Kia that we own. We have only put 1600 miles on it since February and there is paint chipping all over the doors, fenders and front end. I am very disappointed about this. We are actually going to have to have the car repainted. It would be one thing if we live out in the boondocks.. but we don't. Highway miles only. Come on Chevy help us out here. :) Love the car, hate the paint.

This car looks so cool and talk about speed. Wow! It hugs the corners and turns the heads of everyone we drive by.

Please upgrade the paint. The seat-belts leave a lot to be desired. They are very uncomfortable.