Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 165 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Tire issue?
By cindy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I fell in love with this car. Running wonderful, no issues, however, I am beginning to question the Pirelli tires. Front right feels like its flat or I am driving on a washboard, or that it has a flat spot; most pronounced in morning, dealer found nothing. Am taking it back to dealer yet again tomorrow,to keep until they fix it or replace the tire.

The pick up and go of this car. Always ready to move. Fantastic handling. Inside door panels light up at night (top) so cool.

better visibility (though a blind spot mirror helps tremendously) adjustable seat belt height would help, rests too close to neck,

PAINT CANNOT BE MATCHED
By JEN WELLS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got a small door ding on my passengers door.I took my car to Young Chevrolet to have fixed.I was told the paint would be matched and it would look like showroom floor quality. 9 Paint jobs later it cannot be matched. Not only does the paint not match I have a deep scratch on one of my side window, swirl marks on my striping and the rest of the paint. They refuse to do anything else. Including replacing the damaged glass or stripes.I also have paint chips .

I love the look .

GM paint awful and so are their dealerships

Paint Chips everywhere!
By bad paint job!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.

Driving this car is an absolute dream and it's the most fun car I've ever had. I love the stylish looks and the handling. The stereo system is awesome as well.

Fix this terrible paint problem that I and many many other owners are having! Also, fixing the uncomfortable seat belts would be nice.

Awesome car
By nards4

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

great sports car for the money. love the car it gets a lot of attention and has all the power in world.

Love the front end specially the HALO lights. Interior is nice

Nothing major, visibility is lesser than other vehicles. Don't like how GM lumps options either.

I love my Transformers Edition!
By Angi

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got Bumblebee for my 40th birthday. Yes my husband is amazing! It was a display car, they showed it in several places around Atlanta. I love love love this car! I am 4'11" and thought I wouldn't be comfortable in it, WRONG! It is amazing. I am used to seat belts being uncomfortable, so I have learned how to live with that. I have had more people stop me and tell me how awesome it is! It is fast and pretty comfortable to me. I have no regrets! I have seen the complaints about the paint, I have had no troubles. Saw the complaints about the leg room and trunk opening, it is not meant to be a family car! I love the reactions that I get from kids, they think it is the real Bumblebee!

It's FAST! Leather seats never get hot, even in our GA 95-100 degree days directly in the sun! Remote start is awesome. Kid was looking at it too close, I started it, he thought it was transforming! he he gotta love that! His dad thanked me for the good laugh!

None really. I would like bigger visors, because I am short. Other than that, no real complaints! The yellow car is hard to hide from the police in! Good thing my husband is a police officer!