Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Camaro Euphoria!
By UNDCamaro

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. Turned out to be way better than I expected. The V-6 has plenty of power (304 hp) and no one knows any different. The head-turns and interest in the car is awesome. I'm a college guy and the girls sure love this car.

Simple, the way it looks.

Interior could have used better materials

Your Company
By meme

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I think that this car is amazing to me because most of my people have these cars so that's why I got my car well, actually my mom had got it for me because she has six cars like this one and they are different colors so that why I decided to get me one so I thank you with all my heart and I praise you a lot or your company and I wish yall the best thing to all of the company

it's fun to drive, and it's just a lot of things by you having fun

RIDICULOUS
By LabCabinCalifornia

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is almost perfect. I have the silver ice metallic V6 2LT with a moonroof (I have no idea why they call it a moonroof at at GM) and the RS package. The car looks great on a sunny day, but it looks even better when its cloudy, in low light or at night. I get so many people pointing at me as I drive buy it's crazy. As far as the power in the V6, for most people, including those who have driven very fast cars, it's plenty. This car is fast. I am having more fun in this car than I have had in any other car I have owned.

The styling, handling, engine sound, and head-turning quotient.

Stop making the Camaro. I like it so much that I don't want anyone else to have one...seriously. I hardly ever see any on the road which means that I get a lot of attention. I really want to keep it that way.

BigD1276's 2010 Camaro 2LT
By Bigd1276

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost a year now. It is still fun to climb in the cockpit and take her out for a drive. The V-6 engine has 304 horsepower which is plenty enough to get you where you are going. The leather seats are comfortable and easily adjusted. 6 speed manual transmission is smooth with short throws. I love my 2010 Camaro and can't wait to drive it again.

My favorite feature would have to be the styling. This is the fourth Camaro that I have owned but by far the most stylish.

I have the upgraded Boston Acoustic sound system. An average system for an above average car.

Don't be bashful!
By Charles

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car absolutely rocks! A total homerun from GM! I can't even drive to the grocery store without getting at least 2-5 comments on how awesome of a car I'm driving and they're right! I'm very grateful and appreciative that I get to drive such a fantastic piece of craftsmanship and design as this.

The ride cannot be overstated. It's simply exceptional! It's just enough sportscar, just enough musclecar, and just enough pure smoothness to convince you this might be the most perfect car GM has ever made.

Don't make too many changes in the 2011 model, because this model year is awesome. I would suggest making more options available in the 1LT, and bringing in a mid-tier v8 - not everyone wants the biggest hammer GM owns vs a v6 choice. I would suggest fixing driver's side blind-spot.