Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT Coupe Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Uncomfortable Camaro!
By Charles McDonald

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Car is uncomfortable, no lumbar support, blind spots, doors and trunk needs realigned. Car hurts me to drive, car sets to low on ground, satellite radio fades in and out to much. I contacted general motors about trading vehicle back and they told they could help me even though they had a previous commercial telling the consumer that if you were not 100% satisfied they would buy it back. These were the words from the CEO. I called them on that and they told me it had a expiration date and of course it was expired. So now I am stuck with a uncomfortable car that hurts me to drive and is dangerous because of the blind spots !

sporty looks and performance

better seats, not so hard on the back and better visibility over the hood and sides

Camaro Pride!
By rdgomez

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro 2LT for 6 months now and is still fun to drive and I never get tired of looking at it. When first driving this Camaro, it is extremely important to adjust all mirrors accordingly and mind the blind spots. The forward blind spots are especially nasty when driving in a parking lot full of crossing pedestrians. Other than that, this baby is a blast!

The aggressive exterior design and Boston Acoustics sound system.

Blind spots and cargo room.

Beware the Paint and Sight Lines...
By UsetobeRSguy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Wow, purchased a Red 2010 2LT RS and was blown away by the looks, unique interior, and list of options/features. I was concerned about the roof line, but thought I would get use to it. And then the paint chips began. I started to get paint chips by the "gills" even though I had purchased the painted splash guards. And then I read camaro forums and quickly learned of a paint issue on the camaro. The stories are horrific and I've seen the pictures! GM is not acknowledging that there is a problem, of course. The root of the problem appears to be a change in paint due to federal/Canadian laws. After 500 miles, I traded for a 2010 mustang gt and couldn't be happier! So, buyers, beware!

Unique interior, quality of interior materials, halo lights, killer stereo, and exhaust note for the V6

FIX the paint problem GM! and improve the outward visibility and then it'll be hard to beat by the competition!

Amazing Camaro!
By Brandon

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased a new camaro 2lt with the rs package about a month or so ago. The car is black on black and boy let me tell you: wow! This car is absolutely amazing. The exterior and interior styling is gorgeous, the performance and powertrain is awesome, and the build quality is excellent. I drove the ss package and it was too fast, especially for my wife LOL, so we decided to go with the 304 hp v6. The v6 powerplant w/6-speed auto is powerful, smooth and fuel efficient. A recent road trip from Houston to San Antonio to Austin yielded almost 26 mpg overall (not driving the speed limit of course!) it's amazing all of the people who stare and give you thumbs up with this car. Good job gm!

RS package with HID headlamps and rear spoiler; leather, heated seats; Boston Acoustics sound system; 20" polished rims. I can go on and on and on.

Very Happy
By Kaptain Kool

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a silver with black stripe 2010 Camaro 2LT with the RS package. I had wanted this car ever since I saw it. The V6 has plenty of power (I can't imagine the V8). I rarely get to hit 6th gear. The car is very cool. It is a little hard to see over the hood - especially if your trying to park within the lines of an empty parking lot. Also the cup holders are in the worst place ever. Other than that this is a great car.

Style, power, sound, blue light within the door panels.

Move the cup holders so you can have a drink in the car and shift.