Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

PAINT CANNOT BE MATCHED
By JEN WELLS

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got a small door ding on my passengers door.I took my car to Young Chevrolet to have fixed.I was told the paint would be matched and it would look like showroom floor quality. 9 Paint jobs later it cannot be matched. Not only does the paint not match I have a deep scratch on one of my side window, swirl marks on my striping and the rest of the paint. They refuse to do anything else. Including replacing the damaged glass or stripes.I also have paint chips .

I love the look .

GM paint awful and so are their dealerships

Paint Chips everywhere!
By bad paint job!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my midnight blue camaro for almost a year. I drive 4 miles to work then 4 miles home. I have 10,000 miles on it now. My paint where the gills are look horrific. I have a smattering of nicks that look like I have driven through a paintball war. I'm taking it to the dealer next week to have them look at it, but am not expecting them to do anything. I'm OCD about my vehicles looking perfect and this one has certainly let me down.

Driving this car is an absolute dream and it's the most fun car I've ever had. I love the stylish looks and the handling. The stereo system is awesome as well.

Fix this terrible paint problem that I and many many other owners are having! Also, fixing the uncomfortable seat belts would be nice.

I love my Transformers Edition!
By Angi

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I got Bumblebee for my 40th birthday. Yes my husband is amazing! It was a display car, they showed it in several places around Atlanta. I love love love this car! I am 4'11" and thought I wouldn't be comfortable in it, WRONG! It is amazing. I am used to seat belts being uncomfortable, so I have learned how to live with that. I have had more people stop me and tell me how awesome it is! It is fast and pretty comfortable to me. I have no regrets! I have seen the complaints about the paint, I have had no troubles. Saw the complaints about the leg room and trunk opening, it is not meant to be a family car! I love the reactions that I get from kids, they think it is the real Bumblebee!

It's FAST! Leather seats never get hot, even in our GA 95-100 degree days directly in the sun! Remote start is awesome. Kid was looking at it too close, I started it, he thought it was transforming! he he gotta love that! His dad thanked me for the good laugh!

None really. I would like bigger visors, because I am short. Other than that, no real complaints! The yellow car is hard to hide from the police in! Good thing my husband is a police officer!

New Camaro - Grade F
By Chevy Guy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I must have owned 10 camaro's in my lifetime and am so disappointed with what Chevy built. I know they were dealing with heavy financial issues and competing with Ford and Dodge, but they should have taken more time to do it right. The front end is way cool, but that's it. Almost looks like to replicated a 67/68 Quarter Panel and used the rear roof line off a Cadillac CTS and squished it with a corvette rear bumper. The 2011 convertible is even worse. There is a drop in the quarter panel right after the door and simply looks terrible.

Sold it quick and didn't lose much cash.

Total redesign from the doors back

Paint chipping
By michael sackett

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sinse I purchased this 2010 camaro the paint is chipping away in front if the rear tires. I talked to a dealer about this and was told that they, meaning Chevrolet knows this was a problem and was not going to do anything about it. I called customer assistance and reported my problem. I was given a ref # and they would get back to me the next day. I must say my car is red with ground effects, now it's red with white spots down booth sides. I am embarrassed too show the car to anyone. thanks Chevrolet you let America down.

Michael R. Sackett