Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

PAINT CHIPS!!!
By jennybain

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a Camaro since the Movie Transformers came out.. I love the look of the car . It is completely sexy and hot!... However, I have had my Camaro for 2 months and every single time I wash it or inspect it, I find more and more paint chips.. It is so disappointing.. I don't tail other drivers and I park in the nose bleed section of every parking lot to prevent door dings... These chips are coming out of no where.. There are not scratches.. these are large chunks of paint missing.. you can see the gray primer under it.. Also in the seams where the hood meets the fenders, the paint is flaking off.. I really hope Chevy does something about this.. I love my car..:(

The Car is Beautiful.. I love it.. It is so Sexy!

The paint is crap.. It chips and scratches worse than any care I have ever had. Chevy needs to correct this problem. We paid good money for these cars and deserve good paint jobs..

2010 Camaro
By alanjxn1

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost 2 years and the only problems I have had is the tire pressure sensor and the paint. Mine is black and I have had alot of people wanting to see it up close to include police officers.

Speed and reliability and styling.

Better paint and tires. My tires seem like they have flat spots when they are cold.

2000 miles through,wind,rain, and snow
By or_truckguy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I rented a v6 Camaro. Drove with 2 adults and 2 children. Trunk held kids luggage, gifts, and overnight bags for adults. I moved drivers seat up for passenger. Drove that way for 3 hours no issue. teens were good to go in the back seat.
Drove through nasty weather from Seattle down I-5 over to Hwy 101 to San Fran with 2 adults.
Standing water, high winds, and heavy rain. Car handle well and was fun drive through the twisties on 101. Seat comfort is ok.
4'11 wife could see over door sills.
V-6 has plenty of power, It'll pin you to your seat.
Drove through Yosemite and 80 miles of snow at 5000+ft.
Slow going with chains but no issues. Adjust mirrors be careful backing up, blind spots.

The power from V-6. It'll put a smile on your face. SirrusXm radio on a long trip. Paddle shifters for down shifting on narrower ice/snow covered roads. Traction control. The exterior design. 13 year old girl made a point to get a picture in the drivers seat. Told me I'm going to buy her one. Might be a negative for a Father.lol Interior gauges were nice, good retro style. Fog lamps and temp readout came in handy. Felt good to drive after 3 days of 8+ hours driving it. Didn't feel like a base model rental car 9000miles now with 11000miles. Didn't want to turn it in. And I'm a Ford guy.

Can't speak for long term reliability. Steering wheel is a bit thick and I wear large size gloves. Telescopic steer wheel. Paint on rear bumper is thin. A parking lot shopping cart went straight to the plastic. Trunk opening is small. I think an auto-stick is better than paddle shifters on the steering wheel.

Serious Paint Problems!
By elean

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I grew up driving camaros and was very excited when the new models came out. Drives wonderfully but the paint job is horrible! Did they only spray one coat? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a paint recall. I've seen several other 2010 camaros around town that are all equally scratched up. We've only had the car for 5 months, 1,400 miles, no accidents, and there are chips everywhere. All you have to do is look at this car funny and the paint will chip!

2010 RS Camaro
By lld767

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Well I've had my camaro for over a year now and I have to say I love it. Fun to drive,good gas mileage,a real head turner.I have the RS LT2 Automatic. Love the Bluetooth for phone w/voice activation. You can pair your cell phone to make calls and play your music wireless. There is also Aux input jack as well as a USB input. I have the 6 speed auto with the tap shift. Not very fun. If you put the trans in manual mode but don't activate the tap shift the trans will be in sport mode, it should say S where it displays what gear your in. It will say M+gear# if you activate the tap shift. Trans will redline with a firm shift. Much more fun to drive.

Looks, fun to drive, power, remote start, sound system, bluetooth, heated leather seats.

Can't see homelink buttons at night. should have a power pass seat.