Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 164 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2010 Camaro SS/RS Fantastic Ride
By Tony

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Wow!! What a great muscle car. This is a very cool modern day muscle car. The power is incredible and the braking is excellent. I really like the interior design. The steering wheel is very cool. I have been a Ford guy most of my life and currently have 2 older muscle cars. The new GM Camaro is just all around cool and fun!! Best looking ride on the road at this time in my opinion. If you like attention get this car. I got the Victory Red SS/RS 6 Speed Manual with black leather. No sunroof. This ruins the lines on the roof. I also like the XM radio and the interior ambient lighting. The interior of this car looks awesome at night. Finally the front halo HID lights are nice and look great.

6.2 L LS3 POWER! What a great engine. 6 Speed Manual Trans. Great Brembo Brakes. Styling is a 10 out of 10. Comfortable ride. RS Package is great along with the 20 inch chrome wheels. Buy this car. You will love it!

Need Navi system. I would also like to see the heads up display that I have in my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP.

Beautiful Beast
By AlexL

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my Camaro last August under the Cash for Clunkers program with GM employee discount, needless to say it was a great deal. Car has exceeded expectations when it comes to ride, performance and body structure rigidity. I have always owned smaller cars so the size of this car took some getting used to at first. Word of advice if you are considering this car: this car handles well and sticks like glue in corners, but it is not a nimble sports car (i.e. a Subaru Impreza WRX is a nimble sports car). You feel the weight even in the V6, although I hear the V8 feels even heavier. In the end, this car was obviously designed to be eye candy first, functionality second.

Exterior and interior styling, body rigidity, handling, value for the money. Beautiful Aqua Blue color (Discontinued after a limited run)

Lose at least 200 pounds and size the car similar to the Mustang.

BigD1276's 2010 Camaro 2LT
By Bigd1276

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 2010 Camaro for almost a year now. It is still fun to climb in the cockpit and take her out for a drive. The V-6 engine has 304 horsepower which is plenty enough to get you where you are going. The leather seats are comfortable and easily adjusted. 6 speed manual transmission is smooth with short throws. I love my 2010 Camaro and can't wait to drive it again.

My favorite feature would have to be the styling. This is the fourth Camaro that I have owned but by far the most stylish.

I have the upgraded Boston Acoustic sound system. An average system for an above average car.

Whiplashing Fun & Stylish
By Candlgrl768

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely LOVE my Mean Green Machine- "Synergy" OMG heads turn all the time, actually got pulled over by a State Trooper just to check it out. Included.. Sunroof, upgraded Stereo, Rear Spoiler & added Gauge cluster the only thing missing from this model is the leather seating. I would definitely recommend to anyone who's hesitating. It's a great car!

Absolutely have to say my favorite is the overall styling of the 2010 Camaro...& the Metallic paint color options.

If I have to pick something.. Power seating for Passenger, Lighted Vanity Mirrors ... & the interior plastic to be a little bit more durable..scratches easily.

Seriously fun !!!!
By Jason

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Only had the car for a week and I cannot get enough !! I now love to drive at any speed or on any road. I have a few more miles to go before the motor is broken in so I have not yet felt this monsters full potential. It's truly a carnival ride - so fast. My first muscle car and I could not be more satisfied! The car is a magnet for attention and I got a victory red one to boot so it is unavoidable to the human eye.

The over-all appearance. The car looks like a predator waiting to attack - extremely intimidating. The presence of the hood in your frontal view - this may be a throwback muscle car quality but it enhances the driving experience. The power of the engine is undeniably present and often surprising.

Nothing worth mentioning. I bought the car for the power and shape.