Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 164 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Worst design and customer service EVER!
By Dusty

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have a 2010. At first I loved it. I baby all my vehicles like it's my child. I do not drive on gravel roads or construction I wash it even if its going to rain. Something You have too watch for. The front tires are kicking up debris and taking the paint off on the door and by the vents! I have a yellow one and its noticeable. I have a quote for $1400. Two dealerships and GM said it's my problem I should have bought mud flaps. I only have 4k miles on the car when I noticed this. It's a flaw in the paint or the design. I have the accessory book that came with the car splash guards were not an option at the time so how is it my fault. I even gave them almost 3k for extra warranty and meant nothing!

The cars should already came with splash guards. all that money they didn't even give me back floor mats. The speakers are cheaper then the Bose they use too have.

The dealerships should learn more about good customer service. There happy too take your money but not to help you. I have always been a Chevy guy but I will never buy a Chevy again.

Old Style Muscle Car/Modern Version
By Ron

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car rocks! Has the best overall application of modern technology packaged like the muscle cars of old. Great horsepower with the L99 engine and 6 speed auto is wonderful and smooth. Applies power as needed. Paddle shift just like the Corvette. Interior is well put together in terms of quality. Some blind spots and rear view mirror is only good straight back. Side mirrors take care of any issues and visually just like the old bubble Corvette rear fenders as you look back. Handling is great, but the Pirelli tires not good in wet conditions. Wear factor is poor. Best modern muscle car for the money over the Mustang and Dodge. Like the RS package with Black on Black ext/int.

Cool lighting on interior at night. Great holding sport seats. Very quiet interior noise level. Fit and finish seems 100% better than it used to be. Excellent sound system and love having a sunroof too.

Better storage space would help. Power option for passenger seat. Steering wheel blocks dash gauges at certain angles. Silly placement of pwr door locks. Water temp gauge should have temp numbers. Separate heat/cool controls would be nice for passenger side vents.

Very Pleased
By Jeff

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I ended up with the red jewel v8 because I was unwilling to wait any longer for the ordered white v6. I'm so glad I did because it's the first question/observation that everyone makes about my car (big engine?). Once I tinted the windows, this car became one of the most awesome looking cars on the road. The blind spots that people talk about are real so don't buy this car if you can't drive proficiently with mirrors. It's also fun to remote start the v8 and watch bystanders jump out of their skin! My true test of a vehicle is that if something unforeseen happened to this car tonight, would I take the insurance check and buy it again tomorrow - WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD BUY THE EXACT CAR AGAIN!

The overall look of the car and the reaction that people have when they see it. When you step on the gas - it GOES! I find myself using the cruise control to keep it from running out from under me. It's the most fun I've had driving a car in quite awhile. I also love the iPod integration via USB!

I do tend to scrape the under nose on curbs when pulling all the way into a parking space. Some accent lighting to highlight the garage door buttons would be nice.

2010 Black Angel
By Nancy

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've only had my Camaro SS for 2 weeks now. But all I can say is OMG! The performance is awesome. Build quality is fabulous. Some of the reviews mention the limited outward visibility; however, it's not that much worse than the mustang or challenger. Not a deal breaker in my opinion. I've always loved good ol' American Muscle and this car exemplifies that to the nth degree. Chevy is finally putting out well built vehicles and it shows. If you want a 69 buy a 69, otherwise take the new camaro for what it's worth, a great combination of old and new. 2010 Camaro = HOMERUN!

Appearance, performance, comfort, quality.

Thinner pillars to improve visibility.

RIDICULOUS
By LabCabinCalifornia

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car is almost perfect. I have the silver ice metallic V6 2LT with a moonroof (I have no idea why they call it a moonroof at at GM) and the RS package. The car looks great on a sunny day, but it looks even better when its cloudy, in low light or at night. I get so many people pointing at me as I drive buy it's crazy. As far as the power in the V6, for most people, including those who have driven very fast cars, it's plenty. This car is fast. I am having more fun in this car than I have had in any other car I have owned.

The styling, handling, engine sound, and head-turning quotient.

Stop making the Camaro. I like it so much that I don't want anyone else to have one...seriously. I hardly ever see any on the road which means that I get a lot of attention. I really want to keep it that way.