Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Consumer Reviews - 78 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Winding roads
By Matt G.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I needed a driver and I couldn't find a car that looked good or felt right. I drove the 2SS and felt the power was excessive for a daily driver though lots of fun. This car's a looker, turns heads and kids take pictures with cell phones where ever I go (it's red). I love the retro interior, it reminds me of my youth and the fun I had "cruisin." I've been waiting for the "marshmallow" styles of todays' cars to disappear and chevy finally did it. This camaro exudes muscle with its looks. I only wish that they hadn't chopped the top so much. The resulting limited sight makes it difficult to predict turns while mountain driving especially when gaining altitude with the sun in your face.

The style is great inside and out. The retro interior, the RS package is tops. V6 power and economy was surprising and even the automatic will smoke the tires. Loaded with comfort RS option features: heated seats, On Star, great stereo, etc. that makes driving fun again.

It won't let you drive with your window down and arm on the sill, you sit too low. Don't buy the car if you're 6'5" or have bad arthritis as "boomers" may. Entry & egress is tough for us young at heart. Elevate the roof a little next style change. The field of vision will improve: much safer.

Olympic 10
By DDRO

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My camaro arrived 2 1/2 months after ordering it and believe me the wait was worth it. Mine is the red jewel tintcoat and looks like Dorothy's ruby slippers, absolutely gorgeous. This car turns heads and gets thumbs up everywhere I go. Ride and handling is perfect. Luxurious yet gripping. The base 3.6 liter engine is in one word powerful. Mileage is averaging 23 mpg combined hwy and city, better than my Cadillac STS. THe interior is sensible and standard equipment is loaded with features. My options were the connectivity package, automatic transmission, and the rs package. Everything anyone needs. Acceleration is great, interior noise unbelievably quiet and the ride is phenomenal. Great car

Styling is a head turner. Looks better than ANYTHING else in it's class. Mileage is awesome. Transmission shifts perfectly, no lag or hesitation. Paddle shift in manual mode is the best I've had in any of my cars. Interior is well laid out. Standard equipment is unbelievable. OnStar worth it.

The ONLY suggestion would be well nothing.

awesome
By deb

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

What a head Turner, love the get up and go. Don't feel like your going as fast as you are could get in trouble I think.

just the overall looks of the car

blind spots but getting use to them now

By Jenn

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted a Camaro for years & when the new style came out I waited. Got it and returned it within 24 hours. The rearview mirror was in my eyesight. I am short but the seat was all the way up or otherwise I could not have seen over the hood. I was not allowed to drive it off the lot (safety reasons supposedly). I drove it in the parking lot. Maybe if I'd driven it around a bit I would have known. Loved the feel of it. Nice interior, seats were comfortable. Blindspots left & right which made me very nervous. Why drive it if I feel unsafe? When I realized what little headroom I got more nervous. Want to be safe in the traffic I'm in. First day of having it, got a ticket with four others.

Exterior, dash.

I'm not sure how you fix the slanted windshield...need to see out the windshield to drive! Rearview mirror in the way. Hard to see left and right when changing lanes (blindspots).

TRNSFMD
By HC4

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Had a 67 with a 327 with a powerglide. The 2010 v6 is so much more fun to drive. To my taste, the horizontal lines and exaggerated rear quarter panel make the car -- bold and voluptuous. The V6 won't burn them out like my mother's 85 IROC with a vette motor, but it sticks to the pavement even better and is a blast to drive. This is my daily driver. If Chevy restores the Z28 program, I would be tempted to custom order another for the garage. Good job Chevy.

horizontal lines; remote start; headlights; paddle shifters/sport mode

Smaller rearview mirror; true keyless entry (like altima); the car deserves some more sparkle in the paint