Used 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 162 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Fix The Thin Fenders
By Camarofan

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

GM! Please finish out the fenders. They are very thin and need to be finished out. I was washing the car and almost broke the back fender off by the back wheel. GM needs to take a look at the 2010 Mustang and finish the camaro out like Ford Did. Also the 2010 Ford Mustang seems to have higher quality than Camaro. Love looking at the car. Fix the cheap thin fenders and paint.

little clunk but still kicks
By gotink2dude

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

The only think I can say is this car is "HOT"! I head turner. One little problem. I have a clunking noise in the front end when I go over bumps at slow speeds. Started about 700 miles. Been to dealer but no one there can here it so they say. Took it to a different garage, and 2 people drove it and heard it. Went back to dealer and they still can't hear it. Just going to wait till it gets really bad then take it back. Until then I'm going to enjoy it, let everyone stare, and wish they had one.

The whole car is just bad a...

Did some reading forums, and seems there are many that have the same clunking. Just fix the problems. You got to expect some. Not everything is perfect.

Uncomfortable Camaro!
By Charles McDonald

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Car is uncomfortable, no lumbar support, blind spots, doors and trunk needs realigned. Car hurts me to drive, car sets to low on ground, satellite radio fades in and out to much. I contacted general motors about trading vehicle back and they told they could help me even though they had a previous commercial telling the consumer that if you were not 100% satisfied they would buy it back. These were the words from the CEO. I called them on that and they told me it had a expiration date and of course it was expired. So now I am stuck with a uncomfortable car that hurts me to drive and is dangerous because of the blind spots !

sporty looks and performance

better seats, not so hard on the back and better visibility over the hood and sides

Camaro Pride!
By rdgomez

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned my Camaro 2LT for 6 months now and is still fun to drive and I never get tired of looking at it. When first driving this Camaro, it is extremely important to adjust all mirrors accordingly and mind the blind spots. The forward blind spots are especially nasty when driving in a parking lot full of crossing pedestrians. Other than that, this baby is a blast!

The aggressive exterior design and Boston Acoustics sound system.

Blind spots and cargo room.

Turns Heads
By SYNERGY

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

To all those worried about previous poor reviews, do not worry. This car is amazing. Before I purchased, I read some reviews about faulty paint, couldn't be further from the truth. I bought the SI Synergy Green package and the car looks amazing. To prove the paint point, the main road by my home began new paving the day I brought the car home. There was road debris all over and raised manholes. It was inevitable that small asphalt stones would kick up, NO DAMAGED AT ALL. Also, the 6-cyl has a lot of kick to it. I'd recommend forgetting the sunroof, it is actually an eyesore when opened (doesn't 'hide' in the roof). Oh, it took all of about 2 minutes to get used to smaller window views.

Synergy Green package. Look it up on Chevy's site. It's even more amazing in person. Mustang drivers have actually stopped me on the street to compliment this car.

Only thing I don't like too much are the seat belts. Yes, seat belts. They are not adjustable up/down, so at certain seating positions, it becomes very slightly annoying.