Used 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Consumer Reviews

$25,778

Used Camaro for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I Can't Believe They Stopped Production

sabshga, 08/08/2002
Z28 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Getting a new job that would have me driving 90 miles a day, I wanted something fun and handsome. I test drove every car from $21 to $35K. What can I say, convertible, 5.7 litre, V8, 310 HP with leather and a 500 watt stereo for $30K with 0% financing for 60 months. How can you drive an A4, a 325, (shiver) an X-type or a Mustang when you can drive this. Hit the gas and your head hits the back of the seat. I love this car.

35th anniversary edition Camaro SS

rljarvis, 04/30/2002
Z28 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Camaro & I wanted to get the last of the breed when GM the ends the F-body, so I got the 35th Anniversary edition Camaro SS convertible. Too much for a regular Camaro ($38k+), but well worth it for a collector edition of 1 of the last of the true muscle cars. Great performance thru a bullet proof 6 speed tranny & fun to drive. 'Arrest me red' is not my favorite color, but this is a very nice package with exterior stripes, leather, large wheels and tires; an overall package that makes for a real performance car, easily capable of serious performance upgrades, yet with decent gas mileage a& a civilized car capable of commuting in the worst traffic.

2002 Camaro Convertible

camaro02, 12/30/2007
2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Excellent reliability. I have had this car for almost five years and have spent $0 on repairs, outside of normal maintenance. Gas mileage is great, given the current price of gas. Unique enough that I typically do not see another like it going down the road. Handling is excellent. I drive the car year round and have driven in a foot of snow with no problem (My son's Mazda 626 got stuck!)

huge bang for the buck

jerryd, 05/28/2002
Z28 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

i have a triple black ss convertible and this is the first american car i have purchased since 1989. to me this is a six speed manual,nearly 4 seat corvette. i have an slp modified car with the hurst shifter, chrome ss wheels , slp free breathing exhaust and a host of other factory mods. i am extremely pleased with the engineering of this car. it is reliable, fast, steers and brakes well and if i am careful i get approx. 30 mpg...AMAZING

the last best mero

yrag kceb, 10/21/2002
Z28 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

fun,fast,straightline power like muscle cars of the 60's & 70's.as the owner of 3 corvetts this is a 4 passenger vette.it does not disappoint on a winding 2 lane road or on the freeway. an editorial review in the 5's suggests it was too much car for you or you just don't appreciate what type of car it is designed to be.