Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Z28 what else is there.
By scott

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

Its a LT1 383 stroker 453hp 458 torque 11000 miles.

Inexpensive pony car
By eric andersen

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2dr Convertible

Great looking and fast !
Interior is great looking as well but horrific for comfort or view.I am 6'3 when I put seat all the way back and all the way down I was still looking through the sun screen at top of windshield.Interior is cramped and the back seat is only for five year olds.I wanted to buy one but after driving this car five times it was just too cramped to drive . If you are 5'10 or under the car may work out for you but this car is not for taller people.When convertible top is up view is awful.It is priced right and offers performance but not good as a daily driver.This is a poor mans Corvette.Car is awful in snow and rain,rear wheels spin on a tear drop.

1995 camaro 3.4 5 speed 242k miles
By Randy

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

This a great car the only thing that broke while I own the vehicle was the headlight switch it has 242k miles on it only leaks about half quart every 4k miles. The only other thing that gave me a problem were the spark plugs.

Fun! Fun! Fun!
By I Love My Z 28

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

I have owned this z 28 since new and could not bear to part with it. It's all black with the the black leather interior. I love this car but only drive it on weekends or sunny days. The only problem is with the Opti-Spark distributor, it has been replaced 3 times. The distributor sits under the water pump and shorts out if there is a leak. But I can accept that in a car that is this fun to own and drive!

Styling, The exhaust tone, The entire car!

The distributor needs better placement.

My First Muscle Car
By Jack

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Z28 2dr Convertible

I've wanted a sports car ever since I started driving at 16. Now I'm 19 and got my wish. The car is amazing! I love to put the top down and go to the beach. However, I'm really afraid of it. Everytime it rains I fishtail. I don't even have to go hard on the gas. I hate to drive it in the rain. The top doesn't leak but the seal around the driver window does and when I open the door water spills in from the top. When I bought it the compressor for the a/c actually smoked because it would run hot. My top also squeaks and the passenger window is slower than the driver. I get excited every time I drive it and am so glad I got it, even though it has horrible mpg and rising gas prices.

I would say my favorite features are the power seat, electric trunk release. I love the power, fastest car I've ever had.

The radio definitely needs improvement. The stereo is okay, but the speakers can't handle a lot of bass. There also isn't a lot of space to reach engine parts under the hood. The steering is also a little hard compared to other cars I've had.