Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Pleasure and pain

ltl, 02/01/2006
Z28 2dr Hatchback

It's the car i`ve wanted ever since I was able to drive. When I bought it, it had 79,000 miles, who knows how the previous owner(s) maintained it, but day two, it wouldn`t start. A few months later converter went bad. Six months later opti spark failed. The car is a real pain, but you know what, I love it. Everytime I press that pedal to the floor, I still get chills. Now with a flowmaster on it scares my wife, that's what I like

The Best!!!

Camero2005, 06/14/2004
2dr Hatchback

I just recently bought this car from a friend of a friend. The 1995 Chevy Camero is terrific. Its fast, safe, and beautiful. Its V6 engine is powerful.

green machine

builtfspd2, 03/14/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

have no complaints at all. no real mechanical problems experienced except for small rear end seal leak.

best car ever

bigdan2k, 04/21/2003
Z28 2dr Convertible

this is my second f-body i have no problems with it. the power, the sound, the wind in my hair is fantastic. i can't believe gm stopped building them. its a great car to cruise arround in, run at the track, and pick up chicks. i'll never sell it.

Good Car

Bryant, 04/23/2003
2dr Hatchback

This is a very good car. Its would be a perfect car for new and young drivers. The car has good safety features, and the car is not dangerously fast. So you kid will be safe and still look sharp driving it.

12345...13