Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Great American SportsCar

Jtin, 11/09/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car has been great. I had it for 3 yrs. and it performed like a dream. I can't describe the feeling you get when you sit behind the wheel of one of these beauties and mash on the throttle. The shear power of this baby is mind boggling. I hate to see it go, but i need something more spacious in my line of work. For those of you out there looking for performance, seek no further; and the price ain't bad neither. Long Live The CAMARO!!!

A true Beast!

redz28boy, 02/13/2008
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Man this car is hot. I bought the 5.7L V8 and it is fun to drive when it is no snow outside. Love the styling. I had a '92 RS w/ the 305, but after reading up on the LT1 I had to upgrade! Even though I'm a third-gen fan, I don't believe you could go wrong with these either. True American muscle! Great car!

A true poor man Vette!

BIGBOYY2G, 08/12/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

After having my 95 Z-28 for 9 year I'm glad to say "I Love This Car!!!" but I'm also sad to see GM is really dropping the ball on this one. The Camaro is a part of American History!! Just like baseball and apple pie!! So far I have over 124,000 mile on it and the LT-1 still has that throw you to the back seat punch!!! If your look for a fun set of wheels get yourself a Camaro Z-28!!!

95' Camaro Z28 one of the best!

Tony, 10/10/2005
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I still can't believe GM did away with the Camaro! This is one of the finest sports cars ever built. First of all it had styling. This car really turned heads. It had performance. The stock 350 LT1 had plenty of hp for the average driver and was easy to upgrade with lots of aftermarket parts. It was a comfortable car to drive. I have a lot of fun with this car. Minimal repairs. I would recomend this car to anyone who would like to drive a fabulous sports car without emptying our your bank account. I perfer the 6 speed transmission for extra performance but the automatic still offers great performance too. I would purchase another one if I didn't have three already!

Pure enjoyment!

Jason L, 12/29/2005
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car! I drive it about 3K a year, and cant keep my hands off of it. Nothing makes me look forward to my commute home than a 80 deg day and the keys to my 95 Z28 sitting on my desk. Mine is a 95 A4 with the Bose stereo. The car with 71k jumps off the line and pulls till you let off at 120! If you want even more fun get a SLP loud mouth exhaust and SLP cold air intake, these really wake the car up, not that it needs it. No creaks or rattles from the interior. Had to replace the drivers window motor, but that is it. Love this car!

12345...13