Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

old man,younger days

peter james, 06/05/2009
2dr Hatchback

for a sixty year old it brings back memories of graduation 1964 and hot cars,chevy was at the top of the list....with only 50k verified miles it was a very good buy for just under $5000.

1995 camaro 3.4 5 speed 242k miles

Randy, 07/29/2015
Z28 2dr Convertible

This a great car the only thing that broke while I own the vehicle was the headlight switch it has 242k miles on it only leaks about half quart every 4k miles. The only other thing that gave me a problem were the spark plugs.

Power to spare with 25 MPG

glen, 05/22/2009
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I am sixty years old and this is the fastest car I have ever owned. Nice styling, class, economy etc.

95 Z28 Very Fast!!! but Problematic.

Johnny-Speed-Racer, 03/01/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I purchased this vehicle new back in 95 and w/ 51,000K I don't drive it very much... My A4 Transmission is problematic and a 4L40E Nightmare!!! 8 times rebuilt. Other than that, it's a High Performance Z with every SLP bolt-on including a Level One Handling Package. It's an Ultra Quick Street Car, and a really fun car to drive. With 26 years Driving Experience, My Z can outrun, outperform, or at least hang with anything with 4 wheels on the street or Highway. I still Love the Car!

This car is my baby

Dr.Dave, 07/13/2010
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I Read the reviews on the 1995 Chevrolet Z28 and I was pleased. I wanted to add my comments. I purchased my red/black Z28 brand new in 1995 with every option available. My Z is a blast I still own it and I love it just as much as I did back in 1995. I like all the American muscle cars myself, so I think it is preference and price of what you want to own. I think you get a lot of car for what you pay and the parts are cheap compared to my Cadillac DTS. These camaros are basic and easy to work on to a point. Very fun car for any night out, or just driving around. Very cool car and a head turner. I turn heads when I drive mine to this day, my z still looks new and I keep it detailed and garaged.

12345...13