Used 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

I love this car!
By car_chick

1995 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for more than 8 years and loved every day of it. It got be through high school, college and after. It's a great car and I never spent enough money on fixing it to buy a new car that even came close to this. I took it to a reputible shop to have it maintained the way it should be and maybe more than necessary. I love my little Camaro, Thor. He stopped well and got up to go when needed. Driving on the highway in the spring or fall with the t-tops off and the windows down was amazing.

Stereo-bose speakers (added amp, 10-CD changer and woofer), easy to use front panel. 8 diff speeds of intermitten windsheild wipers, low and high non- intermitten. Lots of storage space for papers & small things (glove box, console & area under the radio). Best of all: kept me unharmed in 2 wrecks.

I have very very few complaints, and those are things you expect with an American muscle car. Gas mileage could have been better for a college student with $3/gallon. I wish it had more space for people and stuff but those are the only things I didn't like with this car.

A true Beast!
By redz28boy

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car 10 months ago and I have been very pleased! I had a 92 rs Camaro with the 305 and this is a big step up. I put flowmasters on it to sound even more menacing. I love taking into open parking lots and lighting up the rear tires! If you ever have an opportunity to buy the lt1 or ls1, then I say go for it. Go Chevy!

5.7 litre engine, T-tops, exterior styling, and my bright red paint w/ black top.

18in. 5 star wheels standard for z28 models, daytime running lights like the '02, and ground effects.

1995 Z-28 Convertible
By James

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

I've had my red 95 Z28 convertible for 12 years. What a fun and satisfying car. Great power, drag beats a Mustang every time (in top speed too probably, but at 155 mph predicted, I don't try it), comfortable interior, perfect air flow protection around driver & passenger with the top down at 90 mph. The Z28 seems a rare car with very few convertible Z28s made. Timeless body design often mistaken for a new model. 26mph gas mileage on highway. I haven't found a better replacement for the money, exclusiveness, looks, and fun. How did Mustang ever get high ratings over the beautiful Z28? It just made Camaro Z28 that more exclusive. No plans to sell it yet. Can the new 2009 Camaro be better?

V8 power. Body design. Purchase cost per fun factor. Airflow with top down.

Never liked the interior floor bulge on the passenger side. Bulbs for driving lights are too hard to replace.

Pure power
By ANTS Z28

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I bought the car a couple of months ago and its the best car I've even seen. I did some work to it like a new flowmaster exhaust and a new k&n intact, also has a redone suspension not done by me But all in all there isn't many cars that can compare to the z28. It's a very fast car and really fun to drive...with some work the car is absolutely a perfect creation

Really fast, great control, very fun to drive

Nothing, completely great car

Beautiful Z28
By Kristen

1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

This car is the best. Great mileage for a V8 350ci. The 6-speed transmission (T56) is perfect for this car. Drives so smooth, shifts smooth. Easily handled car being RWD. Fun, fast and classic Muscle Car Chevrolet material. Love it!

The whole car!