Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Fun Car

Bri, 05/22/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

Very satisfying car to own. Love the looks, sound and performance. Takes some getting used to at first, it's not a weak car that you can just floor in 1st & second gear. You can get sideways in a hurry (which is fun) especially if the pavement is cold or wet. You have to learn to roll into the throttle if traction is suspect. I use it as a daily driver in Michigan even in winter. I throw some winter tires on for the 3 snowy months and it does better than our front drive minivan.

A great car!

Jake123123123, 04/03/2002
Z28 2dr Hatchback

This is a great car! It gets a bad rap from the people at consumer reports because of it's reliability, safety, and resell value, but they clearly don't have their prioities straight. The bucket seats lock you in when you blast off in this 275 hp performance car. A rocking bose stereo comes standard. It's loud, and you really feel the road - just like it should be. I love this car!

My Camaro

Jennifer Parker, 06/09/2008
2dr Hatchback

I have the teal green Camaro and it has almost three hundred thousand miles on it. My Camaro has taken me from Michigan to Kentucky to Michigan then to Louisiana and now Texas, all without a problem. My Camaro has proven its worth in gold, except for the problem of the anti-theft and the struts.

Z-28

Valerie, 07/17/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

From the day the vehicle was purchased back in 1997 untill today 2003 we did not have any problems. If the regular oil changes and yearly check ups and brakes replacement don't count the car was never in the repair shop. One of the best vehicles we ever purchased. Still drives as the brand new.

The 94 Z28

HMCRM, 07/19/2003
Z28 2dr Hatchback

I have wanted a Z28 for a few years now, I have always liked how they looked, handled, etc. After having finally bought one I can definately say I wasn't wrong. The car is just gorgeous...everything in and about it just seems to be perfectly tuned. From the sport suspension to the engine and transmission, each piece of the car seems to fit perfectly together, giving it that American Muscle Car feel and performance. Out of everything I have raced with it so far, the only thing that could beat me was a 2001 Z28, so if you are buying this car to be the fastest you definately won't be disappointed.

12345...10