Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

Used Camaro for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

CAMAROS EAT FORDS

0Stealth0, 04/03/2003
2dr Hatchback

I bought this car at 30k miles after a little had to replace the altinator, spark plug wires at 50k and cat at 55k other then mistakes of my own fault no other repairs needed for this fine machine! The camaro line and chevy cars in general have to be the kings of the road! look great sound great has great power for a v6 eats fords on a daily basis. CHEVY DO NOT LET THIS LINE FADE AWAY! You will loose many happy costomers! I plan on making my car a sleeper :grin:

'94 Z28 Convertible

smanjoey, 08/02/2007
Z28 2dr Convertible

Since I was 16 I wanted a Z28 and when I hit 21 I finally had the extra cash to do so. I couldn't be happier. This car is amazingly fun to drive and my wife loves it too! Not to mention I have the 1Le package so this thing is top notch wouldnt get rid of it for anything.

My Last Hurrah!

Arlene Johnson, 06/30/2007
Z28 2dr Convertible

I received this car in April of 1994 as a birthday gift from my husband. It was my 60th birthday and I wanted something sporty before I was too old to enjoy it. I have never been disapointed in its looks or performance. It drives like a dream, has a super motor, and great pickup. I have kept it garaged for all 13 years I have owned it. It still looks new and has only 78,000 miles on it. I truely am your little old lady with the cream puff car. I now need an SUV and so I am going to sell my litttle dream car. It is arctic white with a black top and custom beige leather interior. It is a 1994 z28 convertible with automatic transmission, V-8 engine, and loaded with accessories.

Camaro Forever!!!

Noir Espoir, 03/16/2002
2dr Hatchback

This car does not deserve the untimely demise GM has sentenced it to. Performance wise (and look & quality wise) this car blasts the mustang (and everything else near this sports car price range) out of the water. Fuel economy is none too good, but im willing to forgive & forget. Good fun, beautiful, reliable car. An American Classic.(this goes for the Firebird as well)

My Third Camaro

Third Camaro Kid, 03/25/2002
2dr Hatchback

This is the best camaro yet. I've had a 70 and a 77. This handles great, gets super mileage (26 MPG around town with the 3.4L V-6 and 5-Speed manual transmission). Nothing to complain about - I just enjoying driving 80-85 on the highway knowing that the car sticks to the road.

1...5678910