Used 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

'94 Z28 Convertible
By smanjoey

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

Since I was 16 I wanted a Z28 and when I hit 21 I finally had the extra cash to do so. I couldn't be happier. This car is amazingly fun to drive and my wife loves it too! Not to mention I have the 1Le package so this thing is top notch wouldnt get rid of it for anything.

350 cid V8, Set up of the console is ahead of its time in my eyes. Seats are more comfortable than the newest Vette. Great fun

Only things that could be done are the opti spark distributor, room under the hood to work with, an worst of all the power window setup on the convertible kinda cheap like.

My Last Hurrah!
By Arlene Johnson

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

I received this car in April of 1994 as a birthday gift from my husband. It was my 60th birthday and I wanted something sporty before I was too old to enjoy it. I have never been disapointed in its looks or performance. It drives like a dream, has a super motor, and great pickup. I have kept it garaged for all 13 years I have owned it. It still looks new and has only 78,000 miles on it. I truely am your little old lady with the cream puff car. I now need an SUV and so I am going to sell my litttle dream car. It is arctic white with a black top and custom beige leather interior. It is a 1994 z28 convertible with automatic transmission, V-8 engine, and loaded with accessories.

The ease with which the convertible top goes up and down. The powerful v-8 engine that allows you to get on a freeway fast and makes you feeel safe. The way the back seat folds down and allows you to use it as cargo space. The trunk, though shallow from front to back, holds a lot because it is deep.

When it rains you do have to be careful when you start out from a stop sign or it will fishtail on you. Also the headlights at night are not as bright as I would like them.

Luv My Z
By CachMyZ

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Hatchback

I love this car and would never give it up if I had t-tops. The gas mileage stinks, especially at $3 a gallon. But it sounds awesome (with a Borla exhaust)

The motor baby! Can't beat the 350!

Gas mileage

Pony killer
By mike

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 2dr Convertible

The car is very fast and fun to drive has a good exhaust sound and the interior is pretty sporty and built to fit. The normal maintenance like spark plugs and water pumps are very hard to do and the parts aren't cheap like normal Chevys. The traction control is non-exsistant. But I do like it a lot and I am truck guy.

The horsepower with no upgrades. The styling and the sound.

Better traction control. Easier engine access. Cheaper parts.

Overall great car
By Sam Johnson

1994 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for about 15 months now and have had no mechanical problems with it at all. There are over 147,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. Also, its fun to have some power to play with.

I love the low stance and the aggressive appearance. It's fun to blow by other cars when passing.

I would have liked to have a few more horsepower and torqe, as well as a lighter curb weight, but maybe that's just me.