Used 1991 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 33 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1991 Chevrolet Camaro

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

1991 Camaro RS
By Charlie

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I Bought My Camaro about a month ago. I am a young guy so i look for more of a sporty car and the camaro has it ! i love the RS Body Package it sits low and i love the hatchback. overall i love the interior and exterior on it. haven't had any problems with the 3.1 6cyl but im gonna have to put a bigger engine in it later..OVERALL i say these camaros Look Great and are very fun to drive... NICE CAR!

Exterior Body SHARP! Nice RS Wheels Sporty Looking Car!

I Personally Wouldn't change anything about it really my only problem is that im 6'0 and kind of a bigger guy and it sits really low and i have a little trouble getting in and out of it but hey its worth it !!!

A Miracle Car!
By Linda

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

It's hard to describe just how great my '91 Camaro has been. She now has over 331,000 miles on her (amazing!), with the original engine. The transmission unfortunately had to be replaced at 324,000 miles. The first half of her life she commuted 110 miles a day in all kinds of Texas weather, but these days she is taking it easier. But I love driving her, no matter where! I love how she was always way ahead of the stretch when the red light turned green!! (And she can still do it after all these years!) And she's still so beautiful that people stop me to ask if they can buy her. No way! We will be together for keeps. I love my Camaro!!!!

Looks, driveability, dependability, durability

A cup-holder would be nice!

Camaro
By carlover866

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I have drove this car to about ever state in us and put right around 325,000 miles on it and the only problem i had was the gas hand stopped working about a year ago it only left me sitting one time out of all the time i drove it and it was my fault (went to beach and ran out of gas)

Beautiful style great performance for price and good gas mileage for 5.0 V8

T-Tops leak, And dash in just about every camaro cracks

91 RS Fun to drive
By 13r4ndy

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

I bought my camaro about a year ago, and it is an amazing ride. Built like a tank, but drives ever so gracefully. Takes corners and curves like a pro at any speed!

It hugs the ground when you want to make a sharp turn, I doubt these things could flip. Also the roomy seating area for the front!

T tops seem to leak alot, and it stinks in the snow. Other than that the back seat could have a little more room. But hey I don't sit back there.

Best 1991 RS Camaro Ever
By Arctic White 91 RS

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 2dr Hatchback

The RS is fun to drive. Has F41 suspension upgrade. Nimble and agile for a V8 car from the late 80's early 90s. Mine been super reliable. This car has been thru everything. Purchased the car new in May of 1990. Daily driver for 19 years. 308,500 miles. Original engine & tranny - no issues with either. Basic maintenance stuff, several alternators, one fuel pump, one water pump, one distributor. Brake pads, oil changes and that's about it. If you can find a well cared for one, the 305 TBI V8 cars make wonderful beater/daily drivers.

Reliable, handling, styling & features. Avg 24-25 mpg my normal driving. Best ever 32.5 mpg highway.

More horse power & less wind noise. Slow power windows.