Used 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV Pricing
- Has double the electric range of most other EVs
- Cabin is spacious because the battery is hidden under the floor
- Coordinated steering, handling and braking make it enjoyable to drive
- Easy smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Ride comfort loses its polish on rougher roads
- Seats feel small and lack depth of cushioning
- Touchscreen has no built-in navigation maps, relies on paired smartphone
- Lackluster carpet and interior panel quality
Read full review
Used 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV for Sale
All Electric Vehicle! Excellent Fuel Economy! Bluetooth! Very Well Maintained! OnStar Safety! Affordable Hatchback! The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV is the perfect choice for city dwellers, thanks to its affordable price, compact size and plentiful amenities. Urbanites will be impressed with the Bolts effortless maneuverability, easy parking capability and practical four-door design. The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV has no need for a gasoline engine because it gets around range anxiety another way: It has a humongous battery. In technical terms, its capacity is 60 kilowatt-hours (kWh), but all you really need to know is the Bolt EV will go more than 200 miles on a full charge. The EPA's official estimate is 238 miles! This Premier model comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, xenon headlights, LED daytime running lights, a top-down parking camera system, and keyless ignition and entry. Inside, leather upholstery, heated seats, a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, 60/40-split folding rear seats, two charge-only USB ports for rear seat passengers, a configurable gauge cluster display, automatic climate control, a 10.2-inch touchscreen, OnStar, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, and a six-speaker sound system with two USB ports. The OnStar service also provides automatic crash notification, on-demand roadside assistance and stolen vehicle assistance. The Bolt's interior is functional, with simple-to-understand controls, plenty of room in the front and the back, and easy entry and exit. You can expect years of worry-free driving from Herson's Pre-owned vehicles! Come take this affordable Chevy for a test drive today!
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Bolt EV models:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Scans the road ahead and warns the driver of potential rear-end collisions in case the driver has not already identified the risks.
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Applies the brakes in cases where the driver has not responded in order to avoid or minimize the severity of certain impacts.
- Lane Keep Assist w/Lane Departure Warning
- Warns the driver that the car may be drifting from its lane and can apply corrective action to nudge it back into line.