Used 2005 Chevrolet Blazer Consumer Reviews

Used Blazer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great SUV for single guy.

J.POWERS, 05/15/2010

I bought this Blazer in April, 2009 with 56,000 miles. Now it has 81,000 miles on it. Have no complaints. I love the 4.3 L vortec v6 and 4-spd. At with od. The body & interior are great. I don't have many riders in back seats, so I flip them down for excellent cargo space. I live at the beach, but travel to the n. C. Mountains frequently. My Blazer does everything I need and more. All accessories work great, and the ride is good. I love the ride height, the acceleration, the ease of parking, etc. For a person looking for an average SUV without the high price tag and high insurance rate, this is a good choice. There is nothing bad I can say about my Blazer. I am very pleased with it.

CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 ROCKS!

CHRISTOPHER MCGUIRE, 12/28/2004

THE CHEVY BLAZER ZR2 IS BY FAR THE TOUGHEST VEHICLE I'VE EVER DRIVEN. WHO CARES ABOUT GAS MILEAGE I WILL NEVER GET STUCK IN THIS VEHICLE. iT MIGHT NOT BE A LUXURY VEHICLE BUT DAMN ITS COOL. BRING YOUR CRV OUT OFFRADING AND I'LL PULL YOU OUT WHEN YOU GET STUCK. cRV,ESCAPES HAVE NOTHING ON THIS VEHICLE....BRING IT!!

Great vehicle!!!

taidif, 01/14/2014

I have an 2005 Blazer and I haven't had any problems with it! It's my first vehicle and I love it! Has plenty of power, reliability and there is no rust at all!! I have 160000 thousand miles on it and it drives like it's an brand new vehicle. I think the reviews are a little off because this vehicle has no problems at all! I recommend this vehicle to anyone!

A great Suv

campbell, 09/06/2004

I bought my 2005 blazer a month ago. its a fun suv to drive. I took it off roding the first day i bought it. It handles better than most of my viechels do going through creeks.

Fun time in tuff little truck

Lucie, 02/05/2005

I have my 2nd ZR2 model. I love it. Of course the true ZR2 was Not made for luxury or comfort. It was made for 4 wheel drive fun. Not urban commute, car- pooling people that don't know what 4 wheel drive is about. Like remembering to lube the transmission, u joints,etc. Too many people buy these type of vehicles and don't know what they were intended for. To class it with some of these others is wrong. Yes, they are a dated style and as of this year will be no more They are cool, tough, & fun.

12345...6