Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

A Great general use Vehicle

Michael, 09/25/2010
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

2.5 out of 5 stars

It's OK, not great

shado, 02/25/2009
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

4.5 out of 5 stars

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!

Jennifer DeArmitt, 03/03/2004
1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

4.25 out of 5 stars

nice first car

ki, 05/08/2002
1995 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 2dr Coupe

very reliable car, i love it for a first car

4.5 out of 5 stars

Great Car

floridacats, 01/19/2008
1995 Chevrolet Beretta 2dr Coupe

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.