Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$732 - $1,884

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fast but not catching the cop's eye

KTCat, 11/17/2002

This is the 2nd Chev. Beretta that I have owned, and I have put them to the test. Beretta's are very dependable cars. They have the fast get up and go without the very fast obvious look. It is so much fun to have a Mustang or another sporty type car to pull up beside you, thinking they can show off, and without any real effort you leave them in the dust.

fun to drive and very reliable....

aozdemir, 01/03/2003

I bought my first car, this '95 Beretta, last summer. Although I replaced many items, I am happy to drive it. Back left part of the body is wrecked but I am not concerned because of the quality engine noise . This makes you feel you are in a great American car.

a great used car

Sal Writer, 01/27/2003

After 6 1/2 years as a used car, the Beretta still rocks. It's been reliable, sturdy, and with standard maintenance has held up very well. The ABS are a great safety feature, I will never buy another car without 'em. The upholstery is the only thing that hasn't held up that well. But mechanically this car is solid. Too bad Chevy never bothered to update the car and discontinued in '96. If you have one, it's a classic. The car a nice line to it.

bad car

jmm22, 01/26/2003

I bought this car thinking it would last em for a long time, but that was not the case. I've had this car for 7 months and have put close to 900 dollars into it. You name it's been replaced, such as the heater coil, fan belt, battery, alternator, powerwindor, power lock, egr vavle, spark plugs, radiator. This final straw is a cracked block and blown head gasket.

JUST PLAIN AWSOME

benjamin, 08/09/2003

This car is just plain awsome, the handleing is awsome, accel is awsome,sound is awsome, the seats r confortable , great for a long trip!!!! THE 3100 V6 WILL LAST FOREVER!!!! the speed will last forever 2