Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$732 - $1,882

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My best car yet.

James, 05/04/2010

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Unreliable vehicle

Lulu, 08/18/2002

Nothing but problems from the beginning when pruchased NEW! Brake problems constantly, ABS problems, cloth seat covers not holding up at all, "plastic" console cracked, replaced and cracked again! The elastic on the visors wore out in no time. Door lock broken. Hood latch cable broken. Gas gauge works intermittenly. Defroster vents on dash board loose. A/C lost it's cool! Original tires lasted 30,000 miles.

Sweet Ride

g2thet, 08/27/2002

Very good car if you like a car that fast but not to fast.

fun cur

bobski, 09/13/2002

I have this car for almost 7 years and I love it. Can't Imagine another car, and I hope Chevrolet will come up with another Beretta in the future, of course I had few problems with the car but what do you expect for 145000 and still running great....very fun to drive driving it to work every day, 70 miles a day.

Very Nice Car

Havoc55, 10/29/2002

I love this car, I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and i fit in this car good. The car drives great and the engine sounds great for a 1995, I haven't had to replace many parts, just some lights and new brakes when they went that about it. It is a good reliable car,and it looks really cool and has a good size engine in it.