2006 Chevrolet Avalanche Consumer Review: Susan's Avalanche

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche - Consumer Review

1500 LS Crew Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.2 ft. Bed)

Susan's Avalanche
By chevy avalanche on

2006 Chevrolet Avalanche LS 1500 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a top notch 4x4. It has taken me through some very severe driving conditions. It's a very easy vehicle to drive with 4x4 at the push of a button and mirrors that adjust to your driving needs. It's easy to judge because there are no features that block your vision when merging into oncoming traffic. I was told these vehicles leak. I have had my truck for 5 months and that has never been a problem. This was my dream truck and I can honestly say I am not been disappointed with any feature it has. My thanks to Chevrolet for making a fantastic sporty 4x4 that is reliable, safe, and fun, people compliment my truck everywhere I go. It has been a great investment.

I love the push of a button 4x4 and the defrosting mirrors that also adjust as you place your vehicle in reverse. I love the heated leather seats because it is very cold in WV during the winter. I love everything about my truck.

To perfect this truck the front seats should recline back further and the back seats are too straight, they could use a little more relaxed angle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review