Save up to $500 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$500Restrictions: DTE Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $500 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from DTE Energy.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Complimentary Home Installation or Public Charging for Retail or LeaseRestrictions: This program gives customers who purchase or lease a new 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV the option of choosing one of the following offers: 1) a Standard Installation, 2) an Installation Credit, or 3) EVgo Credit. For customers who do not meet the Standard Installation requirements or choose the Installation Credit offer, GM will provide up to a $250 credit towards permitting and up to a $1,000 credit towards an installation completed by a Qmerit installer. The EVgo credit provides $500 for use with EVgo public charging stations. Your choice must be made within 30 days of your Vehicle Delivery Date. Installations must be completed within 180 days of your Eligible Vehicle Delivery Date. For complimentary public charging, the authorization code must be redeemed at EVgo.com within 60 days of eligible vehicle delivery date. EVgo credits must be used within 3 years from the date the authorization code was redeemed. Offer is non-transferable. See your participating dealer for details.
Consumer Reviews for the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
In a class of it's own
More about the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
How much does it cost to lease a Chevrolet Bolt EUV in Ann Arbor, MI?
- A Chevrolet Bolt EUV lease in Ann Arbor, MI starts at about $513 and runs up to $577. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Chevrolet Bolt EUV 2023 in Ann Arbor, MI?
- It costs between $513 and $577 to lease a Chevrolet Bolt EUV 2023 in Ann Arbor, MI. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.