With all the emphasis on performance in recent years, you might find yourself wondering if any automaker even makes a good old-fashioned luxury sedan anymore. Cadillac might have what you desire, though. The 2016 XTS has the soul of a classic Caddy, thanks to its spacious interior and cushy ride quality. But it's also fitted with the latest tech and has a strong turbocharged V6 engine available. Sound like the kind of Caddy you're looking for?
- Enough rear legroom to please a livery driver
- Absorbent ride on rough roads
- Impressive array of high-tech features
- Available all-wheel drive
- Turbocharged V6 brings serious speed
- Top safety scores.
- Underwhelming acceleration from standard V6
- Narrow trunk complicates loading of bigger items
- All those high-tech features could turn off traditional buyers.